Do scandinavian girls actually like criminals?

J

Johnnydeppmax

Iron
I'm half scandinavian and lived there as a kid, visited as a teen, and cause I was a geek + short + ugly no girls liked me. I heard they liked criminals but IDK if this is actually true.

I want to criminalmaxx anyways cause it makes life 10x more fun, but will it acc help with getting girls like a wife?

I'm half scandinavian and lived there as a kid, visited as a teen, and cause I was a geek + short + ugly no girls liked me. I heard they liked criminals but IDK if this is actually true.

I want to criminalmaxx anyways cause it makes life 10x more fun, but will it acc help with getting girls like a wife?
No it doesnt
You need to achieve your inner light (be 5.5+ psl and atleast 6"2)

I think so. Or they at least like "bad boys", they generally love true crime and % wise they are often promiscuous. I have mainly slayed in Norway through, practically, fake thugmaxxing. As I'm getting older and taking on more responsibility, that crutch becomes less available, and it's self-evident to me that its effectiveness as a "getting laid" strategy is better than "being yourself" or "being hardworking" or whatever.
That said, you'd probably be better off if you rather fixated on those latter ideals and words.

• +1
Reactions: bfol7

Bro are you a retard or something, you Will be likes as a "criminal" by girls only if you a pls, and youre gonna do It for a Wife? How retarded are you? Even when you are PLS criminal only whores are realy gonna suck you up.

Bro are you a retard or something, you Will be likes as a "criminal" by girls only if you a pls, and youre gonna do It for a Wife? How retarded are you? Even when you are PLS criminal only whores are realy gonna suck you up.
From what I heard they marry then try to "fix" them