Do short guys hate tall guys ?

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
One of the midgets in my class who is around 5'5-5'6 always acts like a Lil bitch around me and acts normal around others , why is that so ? Do short guys hate or envy tall guys ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 30679
One of the midgets in my class who is around 5'5-5'6 always acts like a Lil bitch around me and acts normal around others , why is that so ? Do short guys hate or envy tall guys ?
Yes

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
@TheTakeoverHasBegun @tristan18

I’ve only ever met 1 guy irl with a Napoleon complex tbh, the rest are fine

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, try2beme, Deleted member 33986 and 2 others
yes

• +1
Yes

• +1
Yea. Even on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Obito, Kamui and 1 other person
yes

• +1
I envy them but I don’t hate them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33986, Kamui and 5.5psl
no. I don’t.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and 5.5psl
I'm chill with most tall guys as long as they're not narcies that rub their height in my face.

• +1
yea but I'm a tallfag who returns the favor
I don't trust manlets and don't wanna be around them

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
I don't hate them but I don't respect them or have any empathy, because they have privilege their entire life undeservingly.

If I saw tallfag bleeding on the street, I wouldn't help him. Deal with it fuckin nigga, nobody ever helped me and I instead got bullied and rejected cuz of my manletism and no one gives a fuck.

• +1
I don't

• +1
Yes short dudes hate me especially if they are sub htn

• +1
Yes they aren’t men lol

• +1
I dont get it just use fillers on your foot

No it's tall guys who hate short guys lmao. Notice how every short guy in this thread says they don't hate tall guys and at worst they are jealous of their height but don't resent them for it. Whilst on the other hand all the tall guys in this thread have it in their heads that all short people hate them.

In your situation it's probably a combination of the manlet not liking you and the inverse halo effect making you judge him as lesser.

• +1