Do some normies really get literally "no" Tinder matches or is it just an exaggeration?

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
When average-looking guys post about getting no Tinder matches, do they actually have zero matches? I find it hard to believe that a 5/10 man can really not get any matches.

Or do people usually mean they got a very small number of matches but say they got “no matches” to emphasize how over it is?

• +1
Reactions: ezio6, gamma, Yuya Moggershima and 1 other person
probably a few and the ones they get don't respond or barely respond

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Mongrelcel, Cardiologyscribe and 6 others
I think most normies get matches imo

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Mongrelcel and thecel
they get trannies and landwhales

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lihito, fogdart, Schönling and 5 others
It's close enough to the truth i imagine.
i used to get 1-2 matches per day but the last couple of months i have gotten maybe one per week, and of course almost none of them respond.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
their problem is they dont go for a niche, literally every guy irl i see having 0 trouble is 9/10 just a guy who falls into x niche, fratboy, snob, athlete, skater, stoner etc etc

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, Mongrelcel, Albeacho and 3 others
I fished with autistic pics from a gymmaxxed asian htn and I got matches with decent looking girls, 2% of match rate on swipes.
White normies surely do better.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 6273 and thecel
In 2018, I was using some photos that gotten me on average 4-8 matches everytime I reseted the app. The girls could be decent to mediocre looking. 80 % of the time, they were either flaking or not responding at some point.

In 2020, even at my best (NT pics, showing some muscularity, good style and fashion,etc..) I get on average 0 to 3-4 matches and none of them look above a 4/10.

Tinder has always been ridiculously difficult, but now it's like fishing on the Gange river...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12611 and thecel
I fished with autistic pics from a gymmaxxed asian htn and I got matches with decent looking girls, 2% of match rate on swipes.
White normies surely do better.
Post what you consider "decent looking"

• +1
Post what you consider "decent looking"
Screenshot 20210321 000834 comtinder2
Screenshot 20210321 204043 comtinder2

Just few examples, as you see a Swedish Becky messaged first too

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210102_222103_com.badoo.mobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20210102_222103_com.badoo.mobile.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 128
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and cube
Even my best looking male friends used to struggle on tinder back in the day when it was much easier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10367, StrangerDanger and thecel
One of my chad friends literally gets girls from his school to send him nudes without ever having met them. Tinder is made for above and really above average dudes, because attractive women either have boyfriends or get enough attention irl that they don't use or take seriously anything they do on Tinder.

Men have to date down even irl, but on tinder that's amplified a lot. Women aren't interested in talking to a dude unless they can literally see something special about them because that's the attention span tinder is designed for.

In 2021, 10% of guys get 80% of the girls

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and thecel
Truecels/Incels = 0 Matches or bots only -----> Shadowbanned

Normie = Up to 15 matches first 24h then matches fall off a cliff ---------> low ELO -----------------> Shadowbanned

Chad = 99 likes in 24h -----------> Not Shadowbanned ----------> High ELO ---->Keep being shown to girls and get more matches

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 8765, wagbox and 2 others
their problem is they dont go for a niche, literally every guy irl i see having 0 trouble is 9/10 just a guy who falls into x niche, fratboy, snob, athlete, skater, stoner etc etc
white.
Edit: sorry, or an NBA player.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Truecels/Incels = 0 Matches or bots only -----> Shadowbanned

Normie = Up to 15 matches first 24h then matches fall off a cliff ---------> low ELO -----------------> Shadowbanned

Chad = 99 likes in 24h -----------> Not Shadowbanned ----------> High ELO ---->Keep being shown to girls and get more matches

Am I a normie jfl? I got like 3 in the first 24h and now I have—

tf did Tinder remove the match count and the “search matches” bar?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
When average-looking guys post about getting no Tinder matches, do they actually have zero matches? I find it hard to believe that a 5/10 man can really not get any matches.

Or do people usually mean they got a very small number of matches but say they got “no matches” to emphasize how over it is?
normies few match, htn is minimun to get responses here and there, chadlite for date game, chad for instant ons dtf hot monkey sex

• +1
Youre not a normie if you get zero matches lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and datboijj

I got zero matches although i have been rated 5.4 psl..... My friend did the experiment.. He didn't sent me results so i think there is a possibility that he was bluffing but who knows... At least 7 psl or death

Last edited:
  • +1