Do someone know some studies that prove seed oils are bad?

Martian

Martian

Bronze
My mom wont believe and keep feeding me seed oils unless i show her studies that prove seed oils are bad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Wait nvm that article was shit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Martian and basket
There is none since the zog is so wide spread that their will never even be a moderate discussion about seed oils. Instead you should search for the health effects of "EFA deficiency" . This is basically the effects of not having PUFA in your body (mostly done before 1970 when big pharma lobbied so hard it basically bought the support of the govt) . Things like increased metabolism, longer lifespan, higher brown fat, etc and were barely scratching surface

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Martian
just look up seed oil documentary on youtube

• +1
Reactions: Martian
I have tried to find some myself.
There is none since the zog is so wide spread that their will never even be a moderate discussion about seed oils. Instead you should search for the health effects of "EFA deficiency" . This is basically the effects of not having PUFA in your body (mostly done before 1970 when big pharma lobbied so hard it basically bought the support of the govt) . Things like increased metabolism, longer lifespan, higher brown fat, etc and were barely scratching surface
that explains why i cant seem to find any. Thanks a lot bro