Do South Indians give Indians a bad name (SMV wise)?

Menalookingcurry

Menalookingcurry

Iron
Most people in the West think all Indians look like this:

The thing is these are all South Indians. South Indians tend to be much more educated than North Indians, so they have a lot more opportunities to emigrate to the West. These people would be considered subhuman even in India.

Some examples of North indians:

Obviously these are cream of the crop North Indians, but my point is that people in the West wouldn't even imagine that Indians can look like this. Most people would think they are middle eastern if they saw them.

South and North Indians are basically a different race, but these South Indian dravidian subhumans emigrate to the West and give all Indians a bad name. Even South Indian accents sound way worse than North Indian native hindi speaker accents.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, noobs, wrist cry and 6 others
The only people who give Indians a bad name are jealous Pakis who can't stand being mogged by Dravidians

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: normie_joe, mog_or_be_mogged, distance decay and 6 others
biggest problem for curries is self hate tbh

• +1
Reactions: noobs
Average north indian barely looks any lighter
Canada has mostly punjabis/north indians and people there absolutely despise curries
Indian diet nukes their smv tbh, vegetarian = shit development soy fag and the curry makes them smell bad which is where the memes come from

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and distance decay
Canada has mostly punjabis/north indians and people there absolutely despise curries
Indian diet nukes their smv tbh, vegetarian = shit development soy fag and the curry makes them smell bad which is where the memes come from
This.

Indians have a much worse rep in Canada than the U.S. and they're mostly Punjabi out that way.

Brampton and Surrey are the biggest Punjabi capitals of North America and they don't have a good rep at all.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Also, Pakistanis have a worse rep than Indians despite being lighter than them.

In the UK, "Paki" is often used as a slur and White Christians have teamed up with Indian Hindus many times out of mutual hatred for Pakistanis/Muslims.

Also, Pakistanis have a worse rep than Indians despite being lighter than them.

In the UK, "Paki" is often used as a slur and White Christians have teamed up with Indian Hindus many times out of mutual hatred for Pakistanis/Muslims.
I'm talking strictly about SMV. Pakistanis are hated in the UK because they form gangs and commit crimes, not because they're ugly. Same with Punjabis in Canada. You retards in this thread need to learn reading comprehension.

This.

Indians have a much worse rep in Canada than the U.S. and they're mostly Punjabi out that way.

Brampton and Surrey are the biggest Punjabi capitals of North America and they don't have a good rep at all.
Reps is irrelevant, reputation means subjugation, north curries refuses to get subjugated by cumskins, this is why cumskins hate curries and blacks, both have their culture, own religion, own way of living and don't live life as a minions of cumskin.

View attachment 3211209View attachment 3211210View attachment 3211211

The thing is these are all South Indians. South Indians tend to be much more educated than North Indians, so they have a lot more opportunities to emigrate to the West. These people would be considered subhuman even in India.

View attachment 3211248View attachment 3211249View attachment 3211250

Obviously these are cream of the crop North Indians, but my point is that people in the West wouldn't even imagine that Indians can look like this. Most people would think they are middle eastern if they saw them.

South and North Indians are basically a different race, but these South Indian dravidian subhumans emigrate to the West and give all Indians a bad name. Even South Indian accents sound way worse than North Indian native hindi speaker accents.
bro instead of dividing your nation into north a south and being stuck in your 2000 year old caste system, why don't you focus on fixing your shithole basket case nation.

If you focused on breaking your fucking cow worshipping traditions you would actually progress not only economically but in terms of physical and facial appearance.

• +1
Reactions: distance decay and perpetuallytired
If you focused on breaking your fucking cow worshipping traditions you would actually progress not only economically but in terms of physical and facial appearance.
I'm Muslim, don't blame me.

No north indians don't look like this, I've seen too many YouTube videos to know most indians look exactly the same, the same goes for pakis (except the northern pakis)

I've seen too many YouTube videos to know most indians look exactly the same,
The ones in the youtube videos are mostly low caste dalits. Upper caste North Indians aren't wandering the slums of Delhi and they can definitely be light skinned.

Look I'm pretty neutral to this whole North vs South fight on homosexuals.org since I'm half white but

On one hand we have Sri Lankan surfer moggers who have foids geomaxxing to Sri Lanka to get with em. Sri Lankans, although not Indian would fit into the South in the North South debate.

On the other hand arguably the best looking user on this site who has actually admitted to having an account here (unlike Barret who we all know likely had an account here) is Pakistani. Again while Pakistan is not India they do fit into the North in the North South debate.

Curries need to stop their massive infighting and realise the rest of the world views them as the same. Lighter and darker curries are all viewed as curry by every other country. They don't really bother distinguishing between the 2.

None of u r human in my eyes bhais sory

• +1
Reactions: ThraxxGlo, irkkedmulatto and Fusionxz
Lighter and darker curries are all viewed as curry by every other country. They don't really bother distinguishing between the 2.
Lighter curries are often called middle eastern or hispanic, in the U.S. at least.

The only people who give Indians a bad name are jealous Pakis who can't stand being mogged by Dravidians
Tales from Tamil Nadu. Pajeets like you have pretty much the worst rep to the point everyone is racist to you, even white liberals who are the most anti-racist folks, JFL.

No north indians don't look like this, I've seen too many YouTube videos to know most indians look exactly the same, the same goes for pakis (except the northern pakis)
The first two people he used are Punjabis, who make up 2% of their country's population (38 million). Most Punjabis live in Pakistan (112 million), so you're coping.

Buddy Canada has Punjabis as the majority and those bad stereotypes still retain.

Buddy Canada has Punjabis as the majority and those bad stereotypes still retain.
Punjabis aren't seen nearly as ugly as South Indians. I'm talking strictly SMV.

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
Punjabis aren't seen nearly as ugly as South Indians. I'm talking strictly SMV.

Nope, they are lumped in the exact same group as them.

Now I agree with the physical differences, but to the whites here, it's just a red apple and a green apple, and they are wary of apples.

Northies are not real Indians . They are indo Aryan invaders. They don't belong to India in my opinion . India belongs to south Indians because we were here first.

• WTF
Reactions: Menalookingcurry
Tales from Tamil Nadu. Pajeets like you have pretty much the worst rep to the point everyone is racist to you, even white liberals who are the most anti-racist folks, JFL.
I'm actually East Asian, I'm only Dravidian-posting to incite the Indian-Paki race war