Do Southeast Asians have the lowest SMV?

MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs
I've never heard a girl say Southeast Asians were attractive.

I've never heard a girl say Southeast Asians were attractive.
If you are talking about indians they are low smv but paki people have good smv but no exposure this is what I think

• JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
No, South Asians do.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
No, South Asians do.
East Asian and SEA male SMV is way worse dude, kpop hasn't done anything for them lol, have never seen any of them get girls. With the exception of HAPAs who didn't look very chinky

East Asian and SEA male SMV is way worse dude, kpop hasn't done anything for them lol, have never seen any of them get girls. With the exception of HAPAs who didn't look very chinky
East Asians do benefit off of k-pop, I even saw a cute hijabi Turk with a Chinese guy here even though he wasn’t muscular or had the typical K-pop look. It’s just us south Asians who have terrible SMV, and no you don’t count because you’re a chadpreet prettyboy, so you’re not affected by race failo like we are.

East Asians do benefit off of k-pop, I even saw a cute hijabi Turk with a Chinese guy here even though he wasn’t muscular or had the typical K-pop look. It’s just us south Asians who have terrible SMV, and no you don’t count because you’re a chadpreet prettyboy, so you’re not affected by race failo like we are.
I'm not talking about my personal experiences, I'm talking in general. At least in America, the chinks are very ugly, short, and have no SMV. While South Asians are at least taller and have some dimorphism, so I've seen more of them not be incel

I'm not talking about my personal experiences, I'm talking in general. At least in America, the chinks are very ugly, short, and have no SMV. While South Asians are at least taller and have some dimorphism, so I've seen more of them not be incel
Yes, South Asians have height. Especially Punjabis. But I know plenty of women of different backgrounds and races who simp for these k-pop idols. I don’t see them doing that for South Asians. :feelswah:

Dravidian bad boys could potentially get some loose holiday maker or some shit. SEAsian males are just utterly invisible and manlets

its high
its just lumped with EA/SEA

The women are hot and the men are not

No, fillipinos have more SMV. I know a few Filipino guys who pull East Asian girls and south Asian

Same smv as curries. Usually ricecels are SEA cause of shitskin and manlet.