Do stacy asians like this go for gymmaxxed htns?

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken

Its not that shes my type, its just that asian women halo white dudes that are considered mtn on this forum. What if a girl is of this calibre tho? Will a gymmaxxed htn manage to maintain her?

• +1
Reactions: wsada and PlayersGetPlayed
Girls like this can probably already go for a low cl, u gotta understand that we're talking about top level Asian here

>stacy
>asian

choose one

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: definitely_notchad, wsada, GigaStacySexual and 5 others
they go for tall normie westeners

For an asian this is a stacy, at the end its your pref
monkey with a golden ring is still a monkey.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, wsada, GigaStacySexual and 2 others
>asians
>Stacy

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
Girls like this can probably already go for a low cl, u gotta understand that we're talking about top level Asian here
Its justified but what abt the white halo? Im not even ‘white’ (eyropean) Im west asian but most people here pass as white but that foesnt matter bc its all abt what u look like anyway

Wouldnt the white halo work on her with a high appeal guy whi looks like this?

Im referencing this timtoker because everybody ik say im his doppleganger

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
View attachment 3186278

looks like every young guy from central europe ever.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Its justified but what abt the white halo? Im not even ‘white’ (eyropean) Im west asian but most people here pass as white but that foesnt matter bc its all abt what u look like anyway

View attachment 3186278
@PlayersGetPlayed A tanned jacked tatted version of this

Would he be able to attract the top tier asian girl and maintain one?

Tbh i’ll never do a face reveal or ask for looksmaxxing advice I’ll just use this dude as a reference jfl

• +1
looks like every young guy from central europe ever.
He’s iranian 😂😂😂 he’s from around the middle east like me. No need for face revealling I’ll just use him as a reference to whay I look like just a tiny bit more bloated

@PlayersGetPlayed A tanned jacked tatted version of this
View attachment 3186281
Would he be able to attract the top tier asian girl and maintain one?

Tbh i’ll never do a face reveal or ask for looksmaxxing advice I’ll just use this dude as a reference jfl
Yeah I guess but you're thinking about Asian htbs, Asian stacies are already very picky

Yeah I guess but you're thinking about Asian htbs, Asian stacies are already very picky
Im taking abt kim so hee level. Are they as picky as white stacies ?

• +1
they either go for kpop looking dudes or tall skinny white htns

but in this case might even be tall white skinny CL

but in this case might even be tall white skinny CL
By skinny you mean lean and not mass monster. Physique halo is real brah no point in arguing abt that. Is sam zia with like 20 lb heavier w leanmass enough for an asian stacy? Tbh I think so yeah

• +1
Reactions: LTN Baguette
idk never saw an Asian Stacy with a gymmaxxed dude in my life. probably bc I live in France and there’s not as many Asians in France than in the US though (I assume you’re from the us)

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
idk never saw an Asian Stacy with a gymmaxxed dude in my life. probably bc I live in France and there’s not as many Asians in France than in the US though (I assume you’re from the us)
i saw 5 east asians this year in total. Im from middle east

• +1
Reactions: LTN Baguette
Where is the Stacy at tho?

Im not asking for your guys’ preference. Which we’re all allowed to have
Well I've seen plenty of gl Asian women with mid white dudes.

Well I've seen plenty of gl Asian women with mid white dudes.
So would an asian of the highest looks level go for a very well abv avg white dude?

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
So would an asian of the highest looks level go for a very well abv avg white dude?
In theory yes, but it depends on a lot of other factors.

The more the economies of their countries and the standard of living of these foids will grow + the huge level of global connectivity, especially through social networks, will raise their standards very much in these types of foids as well..

In 2015 if you were just white and relatively tall compared to her and didn't have ugly dinstinctive features you could attract such stacys from Asia..

Today you need green/blue eyes OR a very good foward growth with crazy hairline and hair genetics in general, and to be much taller than them (Asian teenagers eat more and more meat and fast food from the west after high school in their malls, so they become tall as shit..)

• +1
Reactions: Timmy

View attachment 3186278
Lmao Who Is this kid with zero sex appeal. Mongoloid ogres would break your neck with a finger and would steal your "Stacy"

• +1
Reactions: Blonde
Lmao Who Is this kid with zero sex appeal. Mongoloid ogres would break your neck with a finger and would steal your "Stacy"
My bro is blind. I said GYMMAXXED, and in a later thread the GYMMAXXED, TATTED TANNED VERSION OF THIS. My fqce looks like his but Im a boxer and I’m more muscular then him. What mongoloid ogres? Those are rare

all you need to attract any calibre of woman in terms of looks is being htn+ and at least 5'10 barefoot, so the answer to your question is yes.

If you're NT on top of that you'll do fine.