Do stomach vacuums work for smaller waist

someone.something_

someone.something_

Iron
If I do stomach vacuums throughout day will the decrease rib size for small waist? Naturally if I lean down my waist can get below 29 inches.

I think so i did vacuums when i first heard about it and i have a V taper shape

I think so i did vacuums when i first heard about it and i have a V taper shape
Lol alr. I’ll start doing like 5 mins worth throughout the day and record progress.

• +1
Reactions: plukee

Attachments

• IMG_8334.jpeg
    IMG_8334.jpeg
    205.6 KB · Views: 0
Probably mogs you. You’re 13 on a fucking blackpill forum enjoy severely damaging your mental health retard.
Thinks he said something when he got on the forums much younger than I did

Probably mogs you. You’re 13 on a fucking blackpill forum enjoy severely damaging your mental health retard.
i come on org when i'm severely bored or just if i need any help regarding looksmaxxing

How desperate/retarded do you have to be to believe something as ridiculous as this

Thinks he said something when he got on the forums much younger than I did
Dude I found looksmaxx servers and blackpill at 13 and my brain chemistry is completely fucked now. And im 17 now. It’s made me so much more autistic and it’s made my BDD a lot worse and more depressed lmao unironically looksmaxxing is the only thing i get enjoyment out of But it is what it is huh

• +1
Reactions: someone.something_
Dude I found looksmaxx servers and blackpill at 13 and my brain chemistry is completely fucked now. And im 17 now. It’s made me so much more autistic and it’s made my BDD a lot worse and more depressed lmao. But it is what it is huh
Real asf. Im complete mentalcel, I look highish mtn but im 6’3, but I scare foids away

• +1
Could be a case of ogre face
Eh. My face is okay other than acne. Surgeries for future are prob gonna be rhino+cantho, but other than that im pretty chill but bad acne. Still mtn most days, I just talk to foids crazy. My first date with my ex I cut myself and made her drink my blood without even knowing her name lmfao

• +1
I believe stomach vacuums can expand the ribcage which can make your hips/waist look smaller in comparison