Do strong infraorbitals cause tear troughs?

Deleted member 3202

Deleted member 3202

Motivatemaxxing
I have tear troughs and I want to know if this is what causes them (it's mainly focused on my lower eyelids), and if there is anyway to get rid of them, how? Do any of you have this as well?

Have them as well. I guess it's maxilla reccession and little fat beneath the eyes but not sure about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Have them as well. I guess it's maxilla reccession and little fat beneath the eyes but not sure about it.
Must just be the fat because I have excellent forward growth. Could I get the fat removed surgically? Or do you think it's not even worth the trouble?

Must just be the fat because I have excellent forward growth. Could I get the fat removed surgically? Or do you think it's not even worth the trouble?
Little fat, not too much fat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
I dont know honestly. Undereyes are one of the most confusing things about looks. I have very good maxillary forward growth, VERY high cheekbones (though they are small and not forward grown), and positive vector but I still have slightly saggy undereyes and some darkness. My mom has the best forward growth I've ever seen on any human, and her infraorbital bones are literally like 5 milimeters in front of her eyes and she STILL has darkness and sagginess. She told me its genetic bc all of her aunts have it too

I'm starting to think this forum is way too obsessed with bone and doesnt give enough attention to SOFT TISSUE. Your maxilla is definitely not the problem dont listen to this bullshit. A lot of users here will link every single facial deficiency to maxillary growth just so they can make sense out of mewing being what makes someone good looking even though that is not the case and mewing for the most part is dumb cope (I know the maxilla articulates with most splanchocranial bones). Everyone should mew for preventative not corrective measures

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3202
I dont know honestly. Undereyes are one of the most confusing things about looks. I have very good maxillary forward growth, VERY high cheekbones (though they are small and not forward grown), and positive vector but I still have slightly saggy undereyes and some darkness. My mom has the best forward growth I've ever seen on any human, and her infraorbital bones are literally like 5 milimeters in front of her eyes and she STILL has darkness and sagginess. She told me its genetic bc all of her aunts have it too

I'm starting to think this forum is way too obsessed with bone and doesnt give enough attention to SOFT TISSUE. Your maxilla is definitely not the problem dont listen to this bullshit. A lot of users here will link every single facial deficiency to maxillary growth just so they can make sense out of mewing being what makes someone good looking even though that is not the case and mewing for the most part is dumb cope (I know the maxilla articulates with most splanchocranial bones). Everyone should mew for preventative not corrective measures
fat isn’t talked about a lot in eye area. fat transfers are the holy grail tbh.