Do subliminals work?

R

romm2el

Master
If i listen to looksmaxxing subliminals and drink tons of water is there like a possibility i turn into a psl god?

• +1
Reactions: The Antichrist and LooksThinker
Also if i listen to psychopath or sociopath subliminals will i become that and i will be fearless?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Antichrist, the MOUSE and LooksThinker
If i listen to looksmaxxing subliminals and drink tons of water is there like a possibility i turn into a psl god?
idk but post rep ratio subliminals worked for me haha! :y'all:

bro thinks he's Chico
I mog chico watch this
20231211 154505

20231211 135000

it has post rep ratio affirmations in it. shh dont overshare we dont everyone looking like opry now do we haha

Okay but can u like become very iq intelligent if u listen to iq smart subliminals? Does that work?

Okay but can u like become very iq intelligent if u listen to iq smart subliminals? Does that work?
ight man i was just meming. whilst im agnostic n believe there are higher spiritual powers, i honestly dk bout this stuff. nocebo/placebo is powerful but youre better off putting actual work. results arent meant to come easy from just listening audio n feeling good. what makes a psl god is its rarity, the looks should be unattainable by most of the population to give the title value from its rarity. thats how life is, to win another must lose. youre not going to reach that and youre not meant to. but high mtn isnt bad either

you look downgrown and recessed but young so you have potential to ameliorate these issues. chewing/mewing worked for me but idk if you even have base for that so consider surgeries.

other queries, desensitize to gore vids, study nihilism/stoicism. dark triad is very good without psychopathy part, become dark double just narcissim n Machiavellian, Machiavelli's 'the prince' is very good read too.

iq is genetic but enviromental plays also. enchance comprehension abilities thru reading harder texts, practice iq tests/puzzles/riddles, memory palace, visualization abilities

WIN 20230704 151810
I listened to mtf subliminals for a month and I grew tits it definitely works

ight man i was just meming. whilst im agnostic n believe there are higher spiritual powers, i honestly dk bout this stuff. nocebo/placebo is powerful but youre better off putting actual work. results arent meant to come easy from just listening audio n feeling good. what makes a psl god is its rarity, the looks should be unattainable by most of the population to give the title value from its rarity. thats how life is, to win another must lose. youre not going to reach that and youre not meant to. but high mtn isnt bad either

you look downgrown and recessed but young so you have potential to ameliorate these issues. chewing/mewing worked for me but idk if you even have base for that so consider surgeries.

other queries, desensitize to gore vids, study nihilism/stoicism. dark triad is very good without psychopathy part, become dark double just narcissim n Machiavellian, Machiavelli's 'the prince' is very good read too.

iq is genetic but enviromental plays also. enchance comprehension abilities thru reading harder texts, practice iq tests/puzzles/riddles, memory palace, visualization abilities

But isnt there like any way to stop feeling emotions for others like bc i cant stop crying abt stupid shit from the past, and i wish i could be a sociopath so i cant feel like that anymore

And no, theraphy is too expensive and a waste of cash and time, i already did it tho, didnt work, im taking prozac fluoxetine pills to be functional human being and not cry all day and be miserable bc of depression or anxiety i think idk thats what the doctor said

But isnt there like any way to stop feeling emotions for others like bc i cant stop crying abt stupid shit from the past, and i wish i could be a sociopath so i cant feel like that anymore
this is unnatural state, i got it from heavy trauma in past. you dont want to become emotionless as emotions r there for reason, have utilities, youll feel nothing n be suicidal. just dont externalise it, view nervous as excitement idk etc

increase t, lower e, very hard to cry then even when rlly bad shit happens
And no, theraphy is too expensive and a waste of cash and time, i already did it tho, didnt work, im taking prozac fluoxetine pills to be functional human being and not cry all day and be miserable bc of depression or anxiety i think idk thats what the doctor said
fuckin hell man, ye na u seem rlly fucked ngl i probs cant help ur case, you got so much fucking work to do, or be bothered to anyways as ur not repping me.

research and figure it your own after increasing ur iq from iq subliminals. find it all on your own like i had to

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
this is unnatural state, i got it from heavy trauma in past. you dont want to become emotionless as emotions r there for reason, have utilities, youll feel nothing n be suicidal. just dont externalise it, view nervous as excitement idk etc

increase t, lower e, very hard to cry then even when rlly bad shit happens

fuckin hell man, ye na u seem rlly fucked ngl i probs cant help ur case, you got so much fucking work to do, or be bothered to anyways as ur not repping me.

research and figure it your own after increasing ur iq from iq subliminals. find it all on your own like i had to

Do these things involve drugs to fix the solution? Cuz i cant im broke, i will js keep listening to psychopathtic and sociopathia subliminals to have a better mental endurance

Subliminals are completely legit.

Do these things involve drugs to fix the solution? Cuz i cant im broke, i will js keep listening to psychopathtic and sociopathia subliminals to have a better mental endurance
they can aid as supplement where u have deficiencies, but you shouldnt have to resort to that.

being healthy from nature is best, but jews have made even this extremely hard in contemporary times. main thing avoid pufa. eat digestble healthy stuff. meet macros like 40% carbs 30 fat 30 protein bulking, more fat n slight caloric defecit if cutting etc from chronometer, dont miss micrnutrients like selenium from brazil nut, copper zinc from beef not chicken liver once a week, iodine from iodised salt etc

vertical diet is simple n good too follow similar raypeat, eat alot of eggs for ur low t. ur probs too low iq to study n grasp raypeat. eggs have bit pufa so can have apsirin after. apsirin lowers cortisol raises t too.

@BrahminBoss @twilight @Youㅤ
this lil nigga is beyond fucked ngl jfl. ugly, delusional, low iq, cucked from ssris. so much fucking shit to fix i feel bad

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 23558
I eat like eggs everyday
they can aid as supplement where u have deficiencies, but you shouldnt have to resort to that.

being healthy from nature is best, but jews have made even this extremely hard in contemporary times. main thing avoid pufa. eat digestble healthy stuff. meet macros like 40% carbs 30 fat 30 protein bulking, more fat n slight caloric defecit if cutting etc from chronometer, dont miss micrnutrients like selenium from brazil nut, copper zinc from beef not chicken liver once a week, iodine from iodised salt etc

vertical diet is simple n good too follow similar raypeat, eat alot of eggs for ur low t. ur probs too low iq to study n grasp raypeat. eggs have bit pufa so can have apsirin after. apsirin lowers cortisol raises t too.

@BrahminBoss @twilight @Youㅤ
this lil nigga is beyond fucked ngl jfl. ugly, delusional, low iq, cucked from ssris. so much fucking shit to fix i feel bad
I eat eggs like everyday, also i ont have bad iq imo, idk, but sometimes i used to study 11 hours, doing the baldor's algebra problems, and math problems videos, i read books everyday too, one is a law major book is the introduction to law school by eduardo garcia maynez

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE