dimorphism

dimorphism

Tyronelite Potential
Or the entire thing is just cope

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro
Solution
FrenchChad
It depends which surgery, most of the "common" surgeries like bimax, genio, rhino etc are done on non-deformed patients.
However very few surgeons will accept to operate a lefort 3 or an OBO on non-deformed patients because of the high risk and invasiveness of those surgeries (OBO can leave you blind, Lefort 3 can leave you paralyzed).
Why is this rating it should be off topic?

It depends which surgery, most of the "common" surgeries like bimax, genio, rhino etc are done on non-deformed patients.
However very few surgeons will accept to operate a lefort 3 or an OBO on non-deformed patients because of the high risk and invasiveness of those surgeries (OBO can leave you blind, Lefort 3 can leave you paralyzed).

• +1
Reactions: dimorphism
Solution
A surgeon from Mumbai that i contacted over Facebook has offered Monobloc for a price around 10k.
Flying to India for face to face consultation tomorrow.
In airport rn. Wish me luck.
3218112_7D196B61-1A1F-4F59-96EE-1C4C40D0C95A.jpeg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, dimorphism, Giorgio and 1 other person
What's OBO

What's OBO
Orbital Box Osteotomy, this surgery can increase or decrease IPD, they will basically cut your forehead and move your orbitals.
This surgery has been created originally to fix hypertelorism.

Orbital Box Osteotomy, this surgery can increase or decrease IPD, they will basically cut your forehead and move your orbitals.
This surgery has been created originally to fix hypertelorism.
Would you do it if you had the money and a willing top quality surgeon? Assuming you need it.

Would you do it if you had the money and a willing top quality surgeon? Assuming you need it.
My IPD is above average (65mm) and my eye spacing is relatively good, fortunately i don't need it and if i needed it i wouldn't do it either because the risk of blindness is very high and you will most likely need to get a second OBO since this surgery wasn't aimed for aesthetical benefits (severe case of hypertelorism don't even have binocular vision) you may end up with severe assymetries, it's not worth it unless you have marko jaric-tier ipd.