Do surgeons perform high cut lefort 1?

D

Deleted member 41749

Master
do they accept to do it or is it just like lf 2 and you have to be deformed?
Is assymetry considered a deformity?

You don't have to be deformed for Lefort 2 if you go to the right person

Anyways, for the question...

High cut lf1 seems to be kinda rare and, despite what you might think, it doesn't actually produce a very aesthetic result.
Midface implants are better because they can create a good contour
I want to do high cut to deal with my scerla show is that a good idea?
Also I see a lot of people saying implants are inferior

I want to do high cut to deal with my scerla show is that a good idea?
Also I see a lot of people saying implants are inferior
I don't think the high-cut lf1 is going to help your scleral show as much as you are hoping unfortunately - that would more be in the realm of a saddled infraorbital rim implant. And even then, sometimes that alone might not be enough and you would still need a blepharoplasty.

In regards to implants being inferior, I think it's good to keep in mind that we are kind of the blind leading the blind here. Most of us have not had this work done and are just regurgitating what we've read elsewhere. I've seen some good implant results and some bad implant results. I think who you go to has far more importance than anything in all honesty.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41749
You don't have to be deformed for Lefort 2 if you go to the right person

Anyways, for the question...

High cut lf1 seems to be kinda rare and, despite what you might think, it doesn't actually produce a very aesthetic result.
Midface implants are better because they can create a good contour
like paransal implants?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105
My surgeon wants to do high cut lf1 on me, im still bargaining for him to do a lefort 2.
He‘s a no name surgeon in austria coverd by insurance, just really based

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41749 and Tai Lung
My surgeon wants to do high cut lf1 on me, im still bargaining for him to do a lefort 2.
He‘s a no name surgeon in austria coverd by insurance, just really based
Visiting my first maxo surgeon tomorrow for first consultation, something I should know?

Visiting my first maxo surgeon tomorrow for first consultation, something I should know?
Dont act superior to him or like an jackass, you explain your view and your wishes, its really important that you argue objectively and like a mature - mentally well person.

Mix your arguments with functional and aesthetic reasoning, but make sure that you value the aesthetic outcome the most.

Be honest and direct, accept his opinions and know that you will never be able to convince him to do shit he‘s against of

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41749