Do testes make less T when hot?

thecel

thecel

morph king
It’s over for u.

Your T levels must be low from the high temperature of the balls

No underwear = big looksmax

:what:

Does ball temperature affect T production? Do testes make less T when hotter than optimal? What about colder than the optimal temp?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Ertyhhhnnjkkkkk, Beetlejuice and 1 other person
No they make less sperm, testosterone is not affected. The testicles usually hang lower or higher depending on the heat so they can optimize sperm production so it really only messes with it if you wear tight pants or elastic underwear

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and thecel
5301.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, ElySioNs and thecel
idc

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
Does ball temperature affect T production? Do testes make less T when hotter than optimal? What about colder than the optimal temp?
brb , placing ice cubes on my balls

• JFL
Reactions: happybread and thecel
No they make less sperm, testosterone is not affected. The testicles usually hang lower or higher depending on the heat so they can optimize sperm production so it really only messes with it if you wear tight pants or elastic underwear

This✓

Most men nowdays wear skinny fit pants, thight boxers, briefs etc and it reflects on fertility.
Also prolonged sitting raise scrotal temperature badly and it influence fertility

It could increase test only when you have prolonged high temperature exposure of testicles And you cooled it.

It surely increase libido .

I iced my balls and i have become coomer from this.
I have high libido after doing it

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and thecel