do the eyebrows fit the face structure ?

D

Deleted member 2710

Iron

i know some trusted people here to i wont take any shits from other motherfucking incesl
also please advice

Just going to start from the top and work my way down. Don't get self conscious, no ones perfect.
- Hair Line ( This is very fraudable, Bangs are NW2's best friend. Also add a fade at the sides... it's a halo for EVERYONE. Also consider Minoxidil, Dermarolling, hyaluronic acid, essential oil combo to potentially lower it. Could consider Finasteride if its aggressive)
-Eyebrows ( They are thick, could consider minoxidil to straighten them further. Would not recommend removing height because it will make your forehead larger. )
-Eyes (They look hooded which is excellent. If you are okay with surgery id consider working on the canthal tilt for a more dominant look)
-Nose seems fine (not that important for men, as long as its straight and not swooped/ hooked its good)
-Facial hair (studies have shown women prefer a 10 day stubble appearance. I definitely do recommend keeping some hair to halo your philtrum.
-Lips (consider exfoliating regularly and applying hyaluronic acid, it will make them more red, This is a primordial health indicator that foids find attractive similar to skin tone. )
-Body fat (you're not overweight, but if you want to "looks max" you need to be below 10% body fat. EVERYONE has visible "cheek bones" at this level. It would imporve your ogee curve as well)
-Style max (necklaces and bracelets are a huge halo. Not gay in the slightest. Just keep it simple and aesthetic. )
-skin tone (olive is ideal)

happy looksmaxxing, any questions feel free to message me. You could probably get to 6-6.5 psl after everything. I'd definitely say improvement of the canthal tilt would be your biggest looks max. your eyebrows are fine for now.

Just going to start from the top and work my way down. Don't get self conscious, no ones perfect.
- Hair Line ( This is very fraudable, Bangs are NW2's best friend. Also add a fade at the sides... it's a halo for EVERYONE. Also consider Minoxidil, Dermarolling, hyaluronic acid, essential oil combo to potentially lower it. Could consider Finasteride if its aggressive)
-Eyebrows ( They are thick, could consider minoxidil to straighten them further. Would not recommend removing height because it will make your forehead larger. )
-Eyes (They look hooded which is excellent. If you are okay with surgery id consider working on the canthal tilt for a more dominant look)
-Nose seems fine (not that important for men, as long as its straight and not swooped/ hooked its good)
-Facial hair (studies have shown women prefer a 10 day stubble appearance. I definitely do recommend keeping some hair to halo your philtrum.
-Lips (consider exfoliating regularly and applying hyaluronic acid, it will make them more red, This is a primordial health indicator that foids find attractive similar to skin tone. )
-Body fat (you're not overweight, but if you want to "looks max" you need to be below 10% body fat. EVERYONE has visible "cheek bones" at this level. It would imporve your ogee curve as well)
-Style max (necklaces and bracelets are a huge halo. Not gay in the slightest. Just keep it simple and aesthetic. )
-skin tone (olive is ideal)

happy looksmaxxing, any questions feel free to message me. You could probably get to 6-6.5 psl after everything. I'd definitely say improvement of the canthal tilt would be your biggest looks max. your eyebrows are fine for now.
thanks so much io send u a private msg