Do these full body tattoos increase or decrease his SMV? and by how much?

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1660
Probably increase by around 0.5

Polarizes his SMV. Now he has lost a point to normal girls, lost multiple points to trad/religious girls (if they even exist anymore), and he has gained multiple points in the eyes of his niche, which is probably tatted edgy emo/e-girl chicks with black lungs and daddy issues.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Polarizes his SMV. Now he has lost a point to normal girls, lost multiple points to trad/religious girls (if they even exist anymore), and he has gained multiple points in the eyes of his niche, which is probably tatted edgy emo/e-girl chicks with black lungs and daddy issues.
what is the exact reason it loses so much to traditional/religious girls?

View attachment 1824690 View attachment 1824691

View attachment 1824692

I noticed that it is a marked gain for men with average to below average physiques. A major covermax for shit tier physiques. Honestly, I hate to say it but it's definetly a + if you are below average in looks. Have a 3 walk around the boardwalk without a shirt for 100 years up and he isn't getting a date with a 300lb 47 year old grandma with no teeth. Have that same guy walk up and down with the full body tat like the photo and he's going to snag a few chicks, spark up conversation and he will get interest from a few deranged chicks.

• +1
I noticed that it is a marked gain for men with average to below average physiques. A major covermax for shit tier physiques. Honestly, I hate to say it but it's definetly a + if you are below average in looks. Have a 3 walk around the boardwalk without a shirt for 100 years up and he isn't getting a date with a 300lb 47 year old grandma with no teeth. Have that same guy walk up and down with the full body tat like the photo and he's going to snag a few chicks, spark up conversation and he will get interest from a few deranged chicks.
its not a + if you are above average in looks?

Decrease

He is a framecel and twink. If he was gymcelled it would look okay but still not any better

Of you are above average and you have a good physique it is a negative.
The pool of potential partners will be of higher quality if you are without the tattoos but have a solid shirtless physique. If you are a 6 facially I wouldn't recommend anyone going this route. Yes if you are playing in a band game and you have the tattoos and your attractive it's going to work out but you will be limited to a certain pool of women. Everyone is different though! This is generalization and my opinion.

• +1
what is the exact reason it loses so much to traditional/religious girls?
In my opinion at least, religious and traditional girls focus on long-term relationships and marriage, which means bringing you home to their parents and their parents liking you. I cannot imagine a situation where two ultra-religious parents would look at a guy with full-body tats and think 'what a fine gentleman, I'm sure he will treat my daughter well and look after her and their children together'.

Beyond that, the stereotype of men like this is not one of a faithful man who is looking to settle down, and that would be in the mind of all these trad girls when they see this. They would probably be scared of a guy who looks like this cheating on them, taking their virginity and leaving them which would be a horror story for a girl like that who's value is strongly affected by being an innocent virgin, as that is a lot of the appeal which this kind of girl has.

• JFL
In my opinion at least, religious and traditional girls focus on long-term relationships and marriage, which means bringing you home to their parents and their parents liking you. I cannot imagine a situation where two ultra-religious parents would look at a guy with full-body tats and think 'what a fine gentleman, I'm sure he will treat my daughter well and look after her and their children together'.

Beyond that, the stereotype of men like this is not one of a faithful man who is looking to settle down, and that would be in the mind of all these trad girls when they see this. They would probably be scared of a guy who looks like this cheating on them, taking their virginity and leaving them which would be a horror story for a girl like that who's value is strongly affected by being an innocent virgin, as that is a lot of the appeal which this kind of girl has.
honestly i think your spot on, thanks for your input

• +1
Reactions: AverageTevvezFan