do these lifts look like a good idea

jjm4765

jjm4765

The Senate (Chair N°03)
Amazon product ASIN B07Y9YVM3T
instead of going into your shoes they go on your foot like a sock so even when you dont have shoes on they make you taller but you pretty much need to wear socks all of the time.
do these look like a good idea for height frauding

You put on your ankle condoms and head out to the club. You immediately pull because you’re now a giant. You head back to her place, you both start stripping. You’re both naked and she looks down at your feet, “the socks stay on”

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad, born2shitforced2wipe, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
This isn't what we're about

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765
Looks like a good idea actually

Try them out and report here

• +1
Looks like a good idea actually

Try them out and report here
ill probably try them, they dont cost that much. ill make another thread after a few weeks of wearing them, what im wondering is if they affect how you walk without shoes on and if there noticeable

Jesus they give almost 2 inches.Thats crazy honestly.But i would never fraud like that.
Imagine being like 6 ft 3 in shoes and then your only 6 ft .5 thats a big difference

• +1
Jesus they give almost 2 inches.Thats crazy honestly.But i would never fraud like that.
Imagine being like 6 ft 3 in shoes and then your only 6 ft .5 thats a big difference
thats a good point, looking around on amazon they do them at all different heights, maybe ill try the 1 inch ones

ill probably try them, they dont cost that much. ill make another thread after a few weeks of wearing them, what im wondering is if they affect how you walk without shoes on and if there noticeable
Nobody here can tell. Just try them out, 8 euros is nothing

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and jjm4765
in the club it makes the difference boyo

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
I know.I dont even wanna know how many people in the club heightfraud.
well, it's a good looksmaxxing tool if you only do 2-3 inches but 4+ is too much in my opinion

well, it's a good looksmaxxing tool if you only do 2-3 inches but 4+ is too much in my opinion
True.
4 inches is too fucking much.
Its really visible.
Even 2 is visible to some degree

True.
4 inches is too fucking much.
Its really visible.
Even 2 is visible to some degree
thoughts on this video? it really got me thinking to get one even though they are 3 inches it seems like nobody notice it

thoughts on this video? it really got me thinking to get one even though they are 3 inches it seems like nobody notice it

Ive watched that video many times actually.
I dont know.But I already struggle to walk with 1 inch shoes.
i cant imagine being comfortabe in 3 inches.
i mean can you even walk fast in 3 inch lifts

Normies wear Nike Air Max because they act as lifts

i think it depends a lot on your starting height tbh and how tall you are compared to the people around you, if you suddenly go from being shorter than most of your friends and people around you to taller in one night i think people will notice and become suuspicious but if you go from being already a bit taller or equal to most people to taller i dont think alot of people will become suspicious or notice aslong as you dont stand right next to them.

also in terms of heightfrauding i dont see any problem with it, if girls can use makeup to literally change there face and make themselves more attractive then why cant guys were lifts to make themself taller and more attractive, even one of the girls in the video says that

Fucking and sleeping with socks is normal, especially in winter

• +1
Ive watched that video many times actually.
I dont know.But I already struggle to walk with 1 inch shoes.
i cant imagine being comfortabe in 3 inches.
i mean can you even walk fast in 3 inch lifts
also one of my doubts is about the pain on your feet. I mean using it all day will make you have foot pain?

also one of my doubts is about the pain on your feet. I mean using it all day will make you have foot pain?
Very likely.
Its pretty unnatural
Just like heels for women

i think it depends a lot on your starting height tbh and how tall you are compared to the people around you, if you suddenly go from being shorter than most of your friends and people around you to taller in one night i think people will notice and become suuspicious but if you go from being already a bit taller or equal to most people to taller i dont think alot of people will become suspicious or notice aslong as you dont stand right next to them.

also in terms of heightfrauding i dont see any problem with it, if girls can use makeup to literally change there face and make themselves more attractive then why cant guys were lifts to make themself taller and more attractive, even one of the girls in the video says that
well you can add one inch each 3 months to your shoes so you can say that you grow because of a spurt growth. I agree if woman can fake it why not us? if you go to the club is a really good option
Very likely.
Its pretty unnatural
Just like heels for women
I agree im gonna search more information about how it hurts your feet

• +1
well you can add one inch each 3 months to your shoes so you can say that you grow because of a spurt growth. I agree if woman can fake it why not us? if you go to the club is a really good option

I agree im gonna search more information about how it hurts your feet
thats a good idea, it would probably be quite expensive to do with the sock type lifts though.
i was thinking of an idea about homemade lifts,
if you take the insoles out of old shoes and cut them to the same shape as the insoles of the shoes you are currently wearing and then cut the old insoles in half so it only takes up the room for your heel instead of your whole foot and then place the normal insole of your current shoe on top of the old cut insoles and glue it all down the old insole, that way you could slowly increase your height like say by 1-2 insoles a week and nobody would hopefully notice and if someone looked inside of your shoe it would just look like the normal insole but higher up.
not sure if this would work though or if this is actually worth doing.
maybe it would work with tall shoes like converse

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
thats a good idea, it would probably be quite expensive to do with the sock type lifts though.
i was thinking of an idea about homemade lifts,
if you take the insoles out of old shoes and cut them to the same shape as the insoles of the shoes you are currently wearing and then cut the old insoles in half so it only takes up the room for your heel instead of your whole foot and then place the normal insole of your current shoe on top of the old cut insoles and glue it all down the old insole, that way you could slowly increase your height like say by 1-2 insoles a week and nobody would hopefully notice and if someone looked inside of your shoe it would just look like the normal insole but higher up.
not sure if this would work though or if this is actually worth doing.
maybe it would work with tall shoes like converse
with converse and maybe nike will work

• +1
1 inch makes no difference. Lifts are useless and bad for your feet/ankles

1 inch can make a bit of difference, people probably wouldnt be able to tell that much but it could still help a little bit.
you can also get them so it adds more height, plus if you wear a tall pair of shoes that could add alot of height if you wanted to.

Not useless TBH. As winter comes, many guys started wearing these large boots while I still wear my lightweight summerish shoes. They look good and aren't heavy (surprise-surprise) yet are very fucking not-lifting me at all (could as well wear nothing) so I feel heightmogged @ manlet 6'.

Gotta maintain a good mental state @ all costs brotha.

Not useless TBH. As winter comes, many guys started wearing these large boots while I still wear my lightweight summerish shoes. They look good and aren't heavy (surprise-surprise) yet are very fucking not-lifting me at all (could as well wear nothing) so I feel heightmogged @ manlet 6'.

Gotta maintain a good mental state @ all costs brotha.
It's useless in practice, but it helps you maintain a good state of mind.

They're all subhuman jfl

It's useless in practice, but it helps you maintain a good state of mind.
Yeah that could be correct. However I still think those that add no more than 1.5-2 inches on top of regular shoes could halo despite me having no experience with them. No idea how to apply it to RL when all your friends know how tall you stand LMAO.

Seems like lifts are meant for low-inhib gigachads too

You put on your ankle condoms and head out to the club. You immediately pull because you’re now a giant. You head back to her place, you both start stripping. You’re both naked and she looks down at your feet, “the socks stay on”

lol, it seems like i wrote that post because that avatar. I thought someone had stolen my account

• JFL
Reactions: ShredPill
lol, it seems like i wrote that post because that avatar. I thought someone had stolen my account
Ah sorry mate, i can change it if you like, just someone recommended i should make it my morph

• +1
Reactions: ugliest
Ah sorry mate, i can change it if you like, just someone recommended i should make it my morph

dont worry, use him, it's okay. (y)
im in love with that morph

• Love it
Reactions: ShredPill