Do these people look Indian, gypsy, MENA or med?

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

@gigaslayer @The Grinch @TsarTsar444

I think they look Indian. High caste Indians. Still Indian.

🇮🇳🤝🇦🇱
Welcome to curry alliance 🦅

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 27987, gribsufer1 and 2 others
They look South American

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and SecularIslamist
Mira Murati is so beautiful. 😍

No wonder Indians tried to claim her as their own

• JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking, CFW432, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
what’s with indians trying to lump everyone with themselves muh so and so ethnicity looks indian herez proof :feelstastyman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and gribsufer1
all the above

what’s with indians trying to lump everyone with themselves muh so and so ethnicity looks indian herez proof :feelstastyman:
These are the type of people who are trying to prove to the rest of the world they're white.

There are many white who know they're white (Germans, English, Scandia) they usually don't go round trying to prove it to everyone else.

Meanwhile, we have Greeks, Italian, Turks, Albanian who are to some extent not as racially homogeneous as they think they are.

They look Levantine or Turkish

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: StuntmanMike and SecularIslamist
They look South American
Only the woman with the dyed blonde hair and the kid with the teal shirt pass kinda there. The rest look way too Greek and eastern med

Only the woman with the dyed blonde hair and the kid with the teal shirt pass kinda there. The rest look way too Greek and eastern med
They could be Argentine, Colombian, Brazilian

Rita ora is probably assimilated gypsy.The rest look arab or kurd.They can't even pass as turkish.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Deleted member 23778
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Argentina yes. But anyone can look South American from Japanese to Nigerians to Nordics
That's not what I mean. I mean they pass in practically any South American country as native or part of the mainstream population. I am not describing outliers like Fujimori or Bundchen for example

That's not what I mean. I mean they pass in practically any South American country as native or part of the mainstream population. I am not describing outliers like Fujimori or Bundchen for example
Have you been to South America? No one would assume outliers like them are foreign. They’re still way too common

Rita ora is probably assimilated gypsy.The rest look arab or kurd.They can't even pass as turkish.
Did you just called my brat @TsarTsar444 a gypsy? Because he looks like the male version of Rita Ora, literally the same pheno

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, SecularIslamist and TsarTsar444
Did you just called my brat @TsarTsar444 a gypsy? Because he looks like the male version of Rita Ora, literally the same pheno
He fears the Illyrian E-v13 Karaboga

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432, Deleted member 27987 and Deleted member 18522
They look German to me

whats the difference they are all med brothers
iu

I don’t know why you’re still trying to do this Indian albanian meme that no one found funny both in my thread and this thread.

I’ll humor your autism for a second and just remind you that everyone in my family is full white. Have some blonde blue eyes. Every person I walk past in the streets are white skinned with white features. It feels no different from walking in Germany. They’re basically nords with brown hair.

So please keep cherry-picking photos of darker than usual albanians and claiming they’re all anywhere near your dirty disgusting phenotype. And fuck islam. I will behead muslims in front of you and leave you for last.

Brendon Doni GIF by Rapidtechnic

• JFL
Every person I walk past in the streets are white skinned with white features. It feels no different from walking in Germany. They’re basically nords with brown hair.
The fact that you need to say this confirms you're Indian.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
u just wanna say ur like them so u can justify trying to marry them kys

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and SecularIslamist
u just wanna say ur like them so u can justify trying to marry them kys
I wouldn't ever want to say I'm like an - may God forgive me for saying this - an Albanian!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
The fact that you need to say this confirms you're Indian.
No I need to say this for you, because you’re a curry nigger trying to associate my people with you. That’s a bigger insult than being called a nigger.

Call albanians black or gypsy for memes or whatever but Indian is where I draw the line. Indians need to be genocided.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
Albanians would rather convert to Judaism instead of being called brother by shitskin Muslims who just want to bang their women

• +1
Reactions: gigaslayer
Albanians would rather convert to Judaism instead of being called brother by shitskin Muslims who just want to bang their women
This exactly. Albanians are aware of the stereotypes against them and hate it because it’s bullshit that originated from gypsies and other med niggers representing us.

Would absolutely suck off a rabbi if it meant I wouldn’t be called a sandnigger Muslim.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
What’s the difference

• +1
This exactly. Albanians are aware of the stereotypes against them and hate it because it’s bullshit that originated from gypsies and other med niggers representing us.

Would absolutely suck off a rabbi if it meant I wouldn’t be called a sandnigger Muslim.
Yes that's just more evidence they want to be white as possible. Typical Indian behaviour.

looks like european white from northeast or south west area region