Do thiccer, curvier girls like bigger and stronger men?

Olivecel

Olivecel

Half Greek manlet | currently self-improooving
I’m a slim guy. I have some shape and tone, but I’m neither ‘beefy’ or ‘shredded’. I prefer thiccer, curvier girls with big booties, but unfortunately I don’t seem to attract them. Before anybody says, “maybe it’s because you’re unattractive”, it’s not that. Because I have no struggle attracting decent-looking girls, if they are also slim and less curvy. And I still struggle to attract thicc and curvy girls with big booties, even if they are ugly in the face. If I match with any pretty girl on dating apps, she’s always slim like myself. I wish I could get a match from one of those big booty Latinas, but I never do.
Is it dimorphic for girls who are thiccer to be attracted to bigger guys? Like guys with dad-body’s and/or tall shredded guys..?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, NoReedemingFeature, got.daim and 1 other person
I’ve pulled girls like this before..
IMG 0494

But it’s a big struggle to pull one like this (which is my preference)..
IMG 0473

I wish I preferred the top, but I don’t. I want what I can’t get.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, theonewhocantascend, itzyaboyJJ and 2 others
real feminine women are thin, and they will always go for masculine men. The other women is gross
Jfl get out with muh nazi-standard pencil body preferences. I want a big booty. No, not a landwhale.. there’s a difference.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nope, watah, itzyaboyJJ and 4 others
jfl at ur ass getting pegged
Well they don’t wanna peg me so 🤷🏻‍♂️. Either way I wouldn't do that. I wanna look at that heart-shaped ass while I’m hitting it.. I think that’s the point obviously.. but you wouldn’t understand jfl.

Well they don’t wanna peg me so 🤷🏻‍♂️. Either way I wouldn't do that. I wanna look at the ass while I’m hitting it.. I think that’s the point obviously.. but you wouldn’t understand jfl.
Be happy with you have at least.

Stop complaining like a cuck.

• +1
Reactions: 14vic
I’m a slim guy. I have some shape and tone, but I’m neither ‘beefy’ or ‘shredded’. I prefer thiccer, curvier girls with big booties, but unfortunately I don’t seem to attract them. Before anybody says, “maybe it’s because you’re unattractive”, it’s not that. Because I have no struggle attracting decent-looking girls, if they are also slim and less curvy. And I still struggle to attract thicc and curvy girls, even if they are ugly in the face. If I match with any pretty girl on dating apps, she’s always slim like myself. I wish I could get a match from one of those big booty Latinas, but I never do.
Is it dimorphic for girls who are thiccer to be attracted to bigger guys? Like guys with dad-body’s and/or tall shredded guys..?
yes. My girl went from anorexic to thick and now she keeps telling me to workout and eat McDonald’s ahaha

I’m a slim guy. I have some shape and tone, but I’m neither ‘beefy’ or ‘shredded’. I prefer thiccer, curvier girls with big booties, but unfortunately I don’t seem to attract them. Before anybody says, “maybe it’s because you’re unattractive”, it’s not that. Because I have no struggle attracting decent-looking girls, if they are also slim and less curvy. And I still struggle to attract thicc and curvy girls with big booties, even if they are ugly in the face. If I match with any pretty girl on dating apps, she’s always slim like myself. I wish I could get a match from one of those big booty Latinas, but I never do.
yes.

thick girls dont go for pretty boys they usually like masculine men

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Henry Rollins and Olivecel
Jfl get out with muh nazi-standard pencil body preferences. I want a big booty. No, not a landwhale.. there’s a difference.
He’s low T like many of the losers here. Anyway, personally I’d prefer a gf that has a cute look but also sexy. I only like thick chicks for the sex appeal but they can never really be “cute”. I have a Madonna whore complex

girls like lean guys

They care about your face.
Also stop being a fat fetishist.

Damn right I’m “fat fetishist”. But it’s all about distribution, which is unfortunately genetic. Some fat is good, as long as it’s distributed at the thighs and glutes. Excess fat everywhere else is bad.. that is what we call a ‘landwhale’.

IMG 0482

^ But if this body isn’t ideal and you prefer skinny girls then you’re a closet-pedo..

• +1
Reactions: inceltriad78, Debetro and Henry Rollins
Ik a girl built like the second one

Shes gymcel only

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Not really face and big dick is all that matters to them. You also can’t come across as effeminate or shy

Obviously facial attractiveness is most important. But you’re a giga teenage Instagram-looksmaxx rotting incel if you believe having a ‘type’ doesn’t exist.

Not really face and big dick is all that matters to them. You also can’t come across as effeminate or shy
you’re a giga teenage Instagram-looksmaxx rotting incel if you believe having a ‘type’ doesn’t exist.

Obviously facial attractiveness is most important. But you’re giga incel if you believe having a ‘type’ doesn’t exist.
Their "type" depending on which guy they meet has the better face.
Women are slaves to a GL enough face.

Yes all women do but especially them

Their "type" depending on which guy they meet has the better face.
Women are slaves to a GL enough face.
Gymcel with good face obviously beats gymcel with ugly face.. but there are still girls who prefer gymcels over other guys.

you’re a giga teenage Instagram-looksmaxx rotting incel if you believe having a ‘type’ doesn’t exist.
I meant for thicker, curvier women. It works for me :feelsautistic:

Also not a teenager or ig user

Also I meant “not really, face and big dick is all that matters”

Also I meant “not really, face and big dick is all that matters”
I disagree. Looks matter but certain types also matter. Good-looking guys come in masculine, pretty boy, chad, etc. some girls would rather be with an athletic, gymcel chad rather than a pretty boy who smokes pot.

Last edited:
I disagree. Looks matter but certain types also matter.
Probably, I can’t pull Korean or Japanese women but blondes and gingers like me. Probably cause my darker complexion

Culture and social obligations play a role

• +1
Reactions: Olivecel
It's not about body size, you can be built like a stick just have big zygos, big chin, wide face and tall skull with a decent frame and you'll swoon in young plump prime pussy

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and LOOKISM-LOGIC
It's not about body size, you can be built like a stick just have big zygos, big chin, wide face and tall skull with a decent frame and you'll swoon in young plump prime pussy
I disagree. Looks matter but certain types also matter. Attractive guys come in masculine, pretty boy, chad, etc. some girls would rather be with an athletic, gymcel chad rather than a pretty boy who smokes pot.

Last edited:
Their type is either low inhib ethnic or tall skiny white guy

I disagree. Looks matter but certain types also matter. Good-looking guys come in masculine, pretty boy, chad, etc. some girls would rather be with an attractive, athletic, gymcel chad rather than an attractive pretty boy who smokes pot.
Only dysgenic women are attracted to small framed gralice pretty boys, good thing for them that it is a large percentage of women.

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and autistic_tendencies
Only dysgenic women are attracted to small framed gralice pretty boys, good thing for them that it is a large percentage of women.
You’re describing a cutecel, or a twink. Pretty boys can still be tall and decent-framed. I’d say Chico is in the pretty boy category.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
Your brain has been nigga-fried
Hahahahahah

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, LOOKISM-LOGIC and Olivecel
  • Ugh..
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
Whatever Muh skinny girl pencil lover..

View attachment 3093903
^ if this body type is not ideal to you then you’re a low T closet-pedo.
Nah this looks like a single mom of 5.

Calling other guys pedo for not liking what u like shows who's the low T soy faggot here.

We want to dominate fragile JB looking bitches.
You want fat roasties to sit and fart on you.
:what:

When a bitch is fat like he is saying, she craves a man who makes her look small. They are all insecure with the fact that they are huge.

When she is skinny she doesn't rlly gaf because either way she looks skinny asf.

As a 6'2 guy with a somewhat good frame/build If I do say so myself, I have had many fat short ltbs trying to come at me at school. :sick::sick::sick:
As if I would be caught death with genetic trash.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
-LTR material
-Princess
-worth my time
-would make babies together.

-One night Stand material
-quick pump and dump Slut

You probably have more Chico Lachowski PrettyBoy pheno, he attracts a wide range of women
and often very high quality women ( Library Girls, sorority).
If you want the thicker women, you have to be a BBC thugmaxxed Nigger

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and theonewhocantascend
Nah this looks like a single mom of 5.

Calling other guys pedo for not liking what u like shows who's the low T soy faggot here.

We want to dominate fragile JB looking bitches.
You want fat roasties to sit and fart on you.
:what:
Looks a lot sexier than a plank with low fat distribution. Low levels of body fat on a woman is not healthy, and thus not dimorphically appealing. A “mother of 5” means that she is dimorphically more appealing because evolution favored women who are able to carry more babies.

Ridicule me of whatever you want. I call weirdos whatever I want, and I guess by your logic you are confirming that you are also a low T soy considering you are the one who calls the guys who prefer curvy women “niggers” and shit like that.
I don’t have a problem with other preferences but if you have names for other guys’ preferences then I have some for you jfl.

Last edited:
-LTR material
-Princess
-worth my time

View attachment 3093953

-One night Stand material
-quick pump and dump Slut

View attachment 3093954

You probably have more Chico Lachowski PrettyBoy pheno, he attracts a wide range of women
and often very high quality women ( Library Girls, sorority).
If you want the thicker women, you have to be a BBC thugmaxxed Nigger
Well I am young and don’t want a wife right now so I’ll go with the bottom for now jfl.

Last edited:
Well technically, nature intended the bottom girl to be better suited for reproducing. Unfortunately the bottom uses this to their advantage, and now they are all whores because they know every man wants to fuck them by nature.

Well technically, nature intended the bottom girl to be better suited for reproducing. Unfortunately the bottom uses this to their advantage, and now they are all whores because they know every man wants to fuck them by nature.
My biology says Creampie the bottom girl multuple times,
My brain says go for the top girl.

My assumption is that they just want a guy with a big dick. Obviously, a big ass craves a big dick and vice-versa. You can say this indirectly and subconsciously influences curvy girls to gravitate towards taller, bigger men as opposed to a slim man, although it is not a biological fact that bigger men have bigger dicks. It’s just perception.
An attractive guy who is slim is a lot more limited to girls who are shorter and skinnier, as opposed to an attractive guy who is larger overall with a wider range of girls to attract. It’s more often to see a thicc, curvy Latina with an average-looking, stocky Mexican guy who looks like he works in construction or a tall shredded white chad or a shredded, tatted Tyrone than it is to see her with a slim pretty boy like Chico. Notice Chico’s fan base are primarily cute white girls even tho he’s from a country full of bbl’s who don’t care about him.

Last edited: