Do this instead of simple NoFap (if you can't take it)

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
I know most of you are too low T to do nofap just like me,so I just figured out this simple high IQ method.
What you should do is whenever you feel the urge to jerk it just go and exercise the fuck out of yourself.
As I said on one of my previous threads,the urge to fap tells you that you got some energy to release. Use that energy for something productive.
Exercise instead to burn your fat and get a better frame (building a better frame automatically adds somewhat to your PSL mainly if you are a youngcel)
That's it. There is even a possibility that the urge might end after you worked your ass off.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and BrettyBoy
huckfinn barbell said for preworkout, jerk off and then right before you're about to cum, stop, then go lift JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Ruby
Cum into your bladder

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
Very informative read OP! I read every single word, backwards, forwards, even sideways! I reread the thread 3 times over and wrote a research paper based upon the revolutionary knowledge gained!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: godsmistake, Deleted member 3299, Butthurt Dweller and 3 others
Last edited:
squats make me cum in my pants

jfl idiot. not doing nofap isnt low T

Physical exertion makes me horny. Sometimes in the summer when it was 100 degrees and i got home from work i would fap with ac off and cum buckets drenched in sweat