Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
@Leo0509

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 19551 and Deleted member 3828
I want to look a bit older, neoteny is a bitch.

this is a very serious subforum
stop shitposting immediately

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ballskin, Deleted member 15669 and 1 other person

It’s probably hormones in my case that are fucked up from stress, eyes don’t just sink it at such a young age

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
It’s probably hormones in my case that are fucked up from stress, eyes don’t just sink it at such a young age
Don't be lazy!

bro what tf are her fatpads :lul::lul: fuck man shes scaring me ive been using retin A for a while now ( 6 months) if it burns fat im done for :)

bro what tf are her fatpads :lul::lul: fuck man shes scaring me ive been using retin A for a while now ( 6 months) if it burns fat im done for :)
Her skin is good. Fat pads are a different issue than skin texture. To have youngish fat pads you need fat grafts or something like that.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Her skin is good. Fat pads are a different issue than skin texture. To have youngish fat pads you need fat grafts or something like that.
i meant she uses tretinoin and im wondering if that was what caused her fat pads to melt she has none. her skin is obviously good

Oh and she's very slim. Some think she would look better with slightly higher body fat percentage.

She looks like a crack junkie. With good skin.

• JFL
Reactions: 3links2 and Cidre enjoyer
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
  • JFL
Reactions: CometDragon and HerpDerpson
im 17 so if i use this can i look like im 14

I want to look a bit older, neoteny is a bitch.

Some suspect she has an ED. She would look better with a bit more fat on his body.
I agree. She did say she USED to have an eating disorder, and has talked about having OCD. She posted a "What I Eat in a Day" video maybe a year or so back and well... she's very regimented in what she eats. I would be more shocked if she didn't have an eating disorder. Love her videos tho.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg