Do tiktok prettyboys completely wax their facial hair or are they unable to grow facial hair?

Crustaciouse_

Crustaciouse_

Bronze
Screenshot 20230103 025250 Chrome

This is a weird thing I've noticed recently. All the tiktok prettyboys I see have absolutely zero sign of any facial hair.
Like it doesn't look like they have just shaved it all off, because you can still usually see the small fine hairs on a guys upper lip and beard area even when they are cleanly shaven, or you can see the slight skin tone difference where their facial hair area is. This is what I see with guys irl that shave completely, you can still see they have facial hair follicles there.
But these niggas have absolutely zero signs.
Wtf is going on.
It's not an age thing either, these gusy are well into the age where boys begin developing facial hair. All the guys I had in school atleast had a small pedo stache by 14.
Are these niggas constantly waxing it off? I wouldn't think the average guy would even be autistic enough to do that thinking they'd get good results. Plus potential skin damage it could cause.
Or can these guys legit not grow any facial hair. Might go in tandem with what is allowing for their prettyboy looks.

isnt that the vid i posted lol
he's just clean shaven and frauded, prob fag makeup

Just shave every 3 days bro

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
View attachment 2026041
This is a weird thing I've noticed recently. All the tiktok prettyboys I see have absolutely zero sign of any facial hair.
Like it doesn't look like they have just shaved it all off, because you can still usually see the small fine hairs on a guys upper lip and beard area even when they are cleanly shaven, or you can see the slight skin tone difference where their facial hair area is. This is what I see with guys irl that shave completely, you can still see they have facial hair follicles there.
But these niggas have absolutely zero signs.
Wtf is going on.
It's not an age thing either, these gusy are well into the age where boys begin developing facial hair. All the guys I had in school atleast had a small pedo stache by 14.
Are these niggas constantly waxing it off? I wouldn't think the average guy would even be autistic enough to do that thinking they'd get good results. Plus potential skin damage it could cause.
Or can these guys legit not grow any facial hair. Might go in tandem with what is allowing for their prettyboy looks.
maybe this guy is so young he doesnt even have any beard at all

maybe this guy is so young he doesnt even have any beard at all
He's like atleast 20.
Jfl the guys I'm my school all had atleast pedo mustaches when they where 14.
This guy would need have a serious hormone imbalance not to be able to grow at his age

• +1
Reactions: callisto
He's like atleast 20.
Jfl the guys I'm my school all had atleast pedo mustaches when they where 14.
This guy would need have a serious hormone imbalance not to be able to grow at his age
I know more than one guy which looks this way. Btw, girl dont give a shit I'll be considered attractive regardelss of beard

its just clean shaven + tiktok filters. Most tiktok prettyboys look higher t than normies. Good collagen and fat pads =\= estrogen

the strategy to get a tiktok prettyboy tier clean shaven look is a multi pass razor shave (electric razors aren’t close enough) plus light makeup/BB cream. you can also pluck your entire beard like @Prettyboy, I plan on doing this after I grow it out for 12ish days so I can pluck without pulling my skin. this should give a clean shaven look for at least a few weeks, but this is my first time doing it so i don’t have personal experience yet

Just shave every 3 days bro
Even if I shave my shit with a razor or ustura, I still get that ugly ass greyish shadow on my face that never goes away. I have very elite beard genetics :feelsrope:

this guy uses a filter I seen it he has slight hair

I can look like that too clean shaven