do u feel bad when u see a kid thats destined to be incel but isnt aware of it yet

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

i look like my avi
like he is so ugly and recessed that its sad, but he is so innocent and small, little does he know whats coming for him

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger, chudlite, exo and 4 others
I would tell him to mew and inject HGH up his ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: romanstock, Clqs, BrutalMogger and 2 others
Yeah, I can empathize with his future nightmare.

• +1
Reactions: Clqs and BrutalMogger
nobody feels bad for me so why should i

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AspiringMogger, enriquecel and Latinus
nobody feels bad for me so why should i
just beacuse others are bad people, does that mean you should be a bad person too? be a good person who gives hope to others. this is off topic please dont think this way for ur own good

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
i just hope they can enjoy what they can of their childhood, i agree with @Narcissus🥀 though but it would suck to be blackpilled at such a young age but good for them as well. double edged sword

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
there is no hope

gotham has fallen

It’s hard to tell, most kids look the same to me and puberty can either ascend or descend a kid.

I've always sympathised with the downtrodden.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
just beacuse others are bad people, does that mean you should be a bad person too? be a good person who gives hope to others. this is off topic please dont think this way for ur own good
:bluepill:

yes nigga, the :bluepill: is the real pill to some degree, the moment u stop being nihilistic incel is the moment ur life starts

yes nigga, the :bluepill: is the real pill to some degree, the moment u stop being nihilistic incel is the moment ur life starts
You are a clown if you think nihilists are born and not made