Do u fuck hoes?

Andremln

Andremln

>>>
Like those 20yo bitches who post themselves up on insta stories to get fucked by randoms, some of them are pretty hot, i've fucked 2 but ofc with condom, i mean they are literally public bathrooms jfl

I fuck so many e hoes, its insane

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion and Juandigomigo22
I have like 50 e girls on Reddit and discord

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion, ryuken and Juandigomigo22
Like those 20yo bitches who post themselves up on insta stories to get fucked by randoms, some of them are pretty hot, i've fucked 2 but ofc with condom, i mean they are literally public bathrooms jfl
If there’s a hole

naw i troll em

No but giga based profile picture. Rust is my spirit animal.

• Love it
Reactions: Andremln
yeah just ask ur mom

• +1
Reactions: 2ndChico
No but giga based profile picture. Rust is my spirit animal.
You could say im kind of a poser since literally i just started watching the show, but at the moment, Rust has become one of my top 3 TV characters oat, i just agree with him on so many levels about his view on life [Nihilism and Philosophical Pessimism], althought i've heard that at the finale or around it he comes to a moment of "realization" where he finds peace or happiness.

The amount of philosophical inspiration his character has from Schopenhauer and Ligotti is evident.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I mean your average school hoe that gets passed around by everyone, would you fuck her? At least where i live some htb's are fucking ltn-mtn just because they are hoes, they are all used up ofc so idk if it counts as a slay, i only fuck them when they are htb or have insane body halo

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico
You could say im kind of a poser since literally i just started watching the show, but at the moment, Rust has become one of my top 3 TV characters oat, i just agree with him on so many levels about his view on life [Nihilism and Philosophical Pessimism], althought i've heard that at the finale or around it he comes to a moment of "realization" where he finds peace or happiness.

The amount of philosophical inspiration his character has from Schopenhauer and Ligotti is evident.
You’re not a poser for that. But yeah, he does do a 180 on his beliefs which I did not like when I watched it the second time around. First time I watched True Detective in 2014 when it wasn’t entirely released yet and I thought he was such a weirdo. I was 18 at the time. Then I rewatched it in 2019/2020/2021 and I could relate to everything wholeheartedly. So I didn’t like the 180 turn. But I watched it again earlier this year and I liked that he made a 180 turn, though I won’t say why. That’s because you haven’t finished it. When you have, lemme know.

• +1
Reactions: Andremln