Do u guys believe this recent Alien shit?

Reformed

Reformed

Germanymaxxing

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: christian2710, studymaxxer, BigJimsWornOutTires and 3 others
No looks like they are paid actors

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, n0rthface, Squirtoutmabooty and 4 others
You gotta come be really low iq to fall for this shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, studymaxxer, Zonar and 10 others
You gotta come be really low iq to fall for this shit
Andrew tate believes he’s in a matrix. That’s even lower than this IMO

• +1
Reactions: Zonar, Deleted member 21182, alriodai and 5 others
Matrix is a metaphor for the elites

Let's say aliens are real and of all places they decide to land on the us jfll at ur iq

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, studymaxxer, Zonar and 5 others

Let's say aliens are real and of all places they decide to land on the us jfll at ur iq
They didn’t say it’s just the US

Also I didn’t say I fully believe this yet, I’m just asking if u guys are

Anything is possible tbh, I still believed there was life outside earth even before this. It’s more logical thatn just thinking our planet is the only one that has life in the whole universe.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, LampPostPrime, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
people have been saying this for 70+ yrs lol

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer, Jamaldickjavontus and Deleted member 20370
It’s all a hoax.

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer, BigJimsWornOutTires, Deleted member 24262 and 1 other person
The government has been lying tho. This is the first time they admitted to it and their own lying
that’s not “the government” that’s witnesses on a senate subcommittee

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and PointOfNoReturn
They are witnesses we need more evidence

The “aliens” are Fallen Angels.

The entire UFO craze is a plot to hide the truth about Nephilim

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Skywalker, Squirtoutmabooty and 5 others
i saw a ufo when I was a kid, story has been consistent since childhood and no not schizo

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Jamaldickjavontus, Reformed and 1 other person
3763F6C8 1EAA 4ED8 93AA B3971EFB6387

Everything’s a psyop.

they will stage an alien invasion to justify complete government control, they will start dressing up as aliens and use hidden technology we werent aware existed to kill us and reduce the population

it will be so well done that 90% of people will fall for it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: studymaxxer, wollet2, Deleted member 25377 and 1 other person
i saw a ufo when I was a kid, story has been consistent since childhood and no not schizo
I remember a kid in my middle school class told everyone he saw a ufo in the sky in daylight. Who knows

they will stage an alien invasion to justify complete government control, they will start dressing up as aliens and use hidden technology we werent aware existed to kill us and reduce the population

it will be so well done that 90% of people will fall for it
There’s way easier ways to do that like ‘accidentally’ dropping a nuke in mumbai or smth

Totally real. Just so happens to be that every single time they decide to land in US of A and they always come with flying sourcers and are green

• Love it
Reactions: Reformed
aliens are hig inhib so most peope dont get to see them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31604, LampPostPrime and Reformed
Guys, if you believe in aliens then believe in mewing too :lul:

• JFL

The us has been the main character nation since WW2. Yes if aliens came they wud definitely come to the us

• +1
Reactions: Banasura and Reformed
Totally real. Just so happens to be that every single time they decide to land in US of A and they always come with flying sourcers and are green
Ofc americans are the main characters. Why would aliens land in mumbai jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, LampPostPrime and cytoplasm
I remember a kid in my middle school class told everyone he saw a ufo in the sky in daylight. Who knows
I literally did that, in middle school and everything 💀. Aspie moment

• Woah
  • Woah
Whats so low iq about thinking you're in a simulation? Theres a philosophical/mathematical argument that shows it's more likely than not. Too lazy to explain google it

• Hmm...
Whats so low iq about thinking you're in a simulation? Theres a philosophical/mathematical argument that shows it's more likely than not. Too lazy to explain google it
If u believe there’s high tech like that, that can put u in a simulation without noticing. U might as well believe Aliens are 100% real

If u believe there’s high tech like that, that can put u in a simulation without noticing. U might as well believe Aliens are 100% real
Its dumber to think tech will stay the way it is now and not go places you cant even imagine. Which ofc could possibly include simulations with sentient beings

• Hmm...
As for aliens i waffle on it. Do id say its 50/50 or maybe 60/40 in favor of their existence. Its just distances are so far cant really communicate. Also likely theres been aliens but they went extinct

• +1

Dude do I believe it? It doesn't fucking matter

THE TIC TAC VIDEO IS OUT AND HAS BEEN OUT

IT UNDENIABLY PROVES AIRCRAFT THAT ARE NOT ACHIEVABLE WITH HUMAN MEANS WERE SEEN AND COVERED UP BY THE GOVERNMWNT FOR SOME TIME

IN THE INTERVIEW ONE OF THE CONVERSATIONS WAS

"what happened to thst video of the tic tac, why did it not get realized for some time after its recording?"

"Probably got lost among some files"

"ah yeah that's very common"

THIS WAS A CONVERSATION BETWEEN ONE OF THEM ON THE STAND AND ONE OF THE JUDGES OR JUSTICES IDFK

ITS NOT UNCOMMON FOR PROOF OF ALIEN EXISTANCE TO BE "LOST" AMONG FILES?

IS THAT SOME KIND OF JOKE

MY JAW LITERALLY DROPPED WHEN I HEARD THAT EXCHANGE

ALIENS HAVE BEEN VISITING EARTH AT THE VERY LEAST FOR DECADES AND ITS MORE LIKELY THAN NOT THIS IS A TINY PORTION OF WHATS HIDDEN

IN ADDITION THEY REFER TO A MULTIPLE DECADE SPANNING REVERSE ENGINEERING PROGRAM THAT WAS IDENTICAL TO WHAT BOB LAZAR SPOKE ABOUT

(Bob seems like a tweaker so idk how important this is)

Aliens have been around, the government has known about it, and actively avoided informing the public.

If you don't believe that you're just fucking dumb.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, BigJimsWornOutTires, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
Aliens are a meme

• Woah

• +1
Dude do I believe it? It doesn't fucking matter

THE TIC TAC VIDEO IS OUT AND HAS BEEN OUT

IT UNDENIABLY PROVES AIRCRAFT THAT ARE NOT ACHIEVABLE WITH HUMAN MEANS WERE SEEN AND COVERED UP BY THE GOVERNMWNT FOR SOME TIME

IN THE INTERVIEW ONE OF THE CONVERSATIONS WAS

"what happened to thst video of the tic tac, why did it not get realized for some time after its recording?"

"Probably got lost among some files"

"ah yeah that's very common"

THIS WAS A CONVERSATION BETWEEN ONE OF THEM ON THE STAND AND ONE OF THE JUDGES OR JUSTICES IDFK

ITS NOT UNCOMMON FOR PROOF OF ALIEN EXISTANCE TO BE "LOST" AMONG FILES?

IS THAT SOME KIND OF JOKE

MY JAW LITERALLY DROPPED WHEN I HEARD THAT EXCHANGE

ALIENS HAVE BEEN VISITING EARTH AT THE VERY LEAST FOR DECADES AND ITS MORE LIKELY THAN NOT THIS IS A TINY PORTION OF WHATS HIDDEN

IN ADDITION THEY REFER TO A MULTIPLE DECADE SPANNING REVERSE ENGINEERING PROGRAM THAT WAS IDENTICAL TO WHAT BOB LAZAR SPOKE ABOUT

(Bob seems like a tweaker so idk how important this is)

Aliens have been around, the government has known about it, and actively avoided informing the public.

If you don't believe that you're just fucking dumb.
And if the tic tac was man-made it is equally important as it indicates some group of humans that are so technologically advanced they may as well be aliens

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Reformed
Aliens are a meme
What does that exactly mean? From what I hear of that phrase it basically feels like its used by 4channers being contrarian

Basically the phrase seems to boil down to "normies talk about it therefore its not true"

And if the tic tac was man-made it is equally important as it indicates some group of humans that are so technologically advanced they may as well be aliens
A group of pure whites with no ((())) influence would probably be alien level tech by now

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx

Believing this
nigga is negative teir iq shit

Project BlueBeam

you idolize a serial killer because he was good looking

can't get any lower iq than that
Hehe thats my final lookmaxxing product

autism is too crazy, nephilims are biblical fiction that most shit in the bible.
The “aliens” are Fallen Angels.

The entire UFO craze is a plot to hide the truth about Nephilim

yea that explains barrett

• JFL
Reactions: Reformed and Deleted member 28691
never believe what government says

my mom saw one too somewhere in dallas