do u guys ever wonder whose ur ancestors

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
like the ones from 1700s to 1900s (before ur grandparents parents) type shit?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, ElTruecel, exo and 6 others
They were Chads

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and dark triad
No, the world already forgot them and their genetic material got modified too much throughout my lineage, you could say they never existed.

• So Sad
Reactions: alriodai
They were high T chads who didn't have mush brains due to jewish algorithims and microplastics and goyslop. they probably worked hard and came home to a loyal wife who loved them for who they are and had two loving children. millions upon millions of ancestors just for me to come out with a 'fukd up brain and autism and short height and for me to be responsible for all the suffering and hardship my ancestors went through will be for nothing because i am unable to reproduce due to my genetics :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, ElTruecel, dark triad and 2 others
Always

At least I know that I have ancestors fighting in both world wars, and that one of them was an Italian horseman with gray eyes.

Epic

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I‘d do one of these ancestry DNA tests but I can‘t trust those mfs and what they‘ll do with it after.

like the ones from 1700s to 1900s (before ur grandparents parents) type shit?
There is a website of my dad's side of the family my second cousin made.

Low class trait to not have your shit recorded.

I plan on finding information about my mom's side but that would be hard since she was adopted.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Yea i wonder why these fuckers had to procreate, i would've been better off not being there.

No, the world already forgot them and their genetic material got modified too much throughout my lineage, you could say they never existed.
Yh gonna be the same for everyone one day. One of the reasons I hope there’s an afterlife

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Couple incels who got lucky probably

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Themanletauticel123 and alriodai
Before my grandparents parents on my dad’s side yes I do. On my mom’s side it’s a little complicated

i know even since 300 bc lol we kept records

i wonder who was the tallest in my bloodline

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
There is a website of my dad's side of the family my second cousin made.

Low class trait to not have your shit recorded.
What’s the oldest photo u have them? I’m trying to see how far I can trace em back. On my dad’s side it goes back to some Dominican rebel with some Wikipedia on him. Also ofc some 1600s/1700s fags on ancestry

On my mom’s side again it’s complicated but considering the wealth of those relatives it’s definitely out there. The issue is the major wealth + age gap that happen. Idk how common it was in those parts of South America but my Peruvian side is a little funny (a lot of cheating n shit so more than a few families connected basically). Again u can see 1600/1700s fags on ancestry

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai and Imretarded?
What’s the oldest photo u have them? I’m trying to see how far I can trace em back. On my dad’s side it goes back to some Dominican rebel with some Wikipedia on him. Also ofc some 1600s/1700s fags on ancestry

On my mom’s side again it’s complicated but considering the wealth of those relatives it’s definitely out there. The issue is the major wealth + age gap that happen. Idk how common it was in those parts of South America but my Peruvian side is a little funny (a lot of cheating n shit so more than a few families connected basically). Again u can see 1600/1700s fags on ancestry
Oldest ive seen is of my great grand parents

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and alriodai
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
sheit idk anyone past my great grandma.

• WTF
Reactions: Pollorex