Kraken
???
I would die to get back. Please

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Absolutely

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 23239
Jesus christ. We have people so young on this forum that they look back on 2017 with nostalgia. jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Petsmart
Jesus christ. We have people so young on this forum that they look back on 2017 with nostalgia. jfl.
Yes im 21 and world is scary af now

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
2017 was the best year ever ong i miss it . Fuaaark , no war no covid no responosibilites

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and castelldefels
I was already rotting hard those years so it was the exact same as now for me. My life ended when I finished school in 2015

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: luv, Deleted member 31169 and Deleted member 23239
@TechnoBoss you old nigger could you just shut the fuk up????

I was already rotting hard those years so it was the exact same as now for me. My life ended when I finished school in 2015
2015 is like the stone age, do you feel like a corpse not being socially active at all for so long

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
2006-2016 absolutely best period of my entire life. Even if i lived till 120, no period will ever be even half as good as that time.

I so miss the times. I so want to go back. I so want to experience it all again. I so want to die on 1-1-2017.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and Deleted member 23239
Ahhh the good old years yakhi where I used to party daily 😻😻😻😻🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬🚬

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
Culturally I miss it but I was subhuman then so Idk

• +1
2018 was a good year. It’s gone forever though. We can’t dwell on things that have passeth.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Hardrada, Trilogy and 1 other person
@TechnoBoss you old nigger could you just shut the fuk up????

Why did you quote me like 5 times? I have like a million notifications from just you quoting my one post. jfl welcome to the ignore list bud.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
2016 was the year i graduated hs. My life was pretty much done for then.

I grew up quick, had to get a job, resposibilities started coming down at me like february rain.

Its fucking over. I wanna go back to being a kid and play video games. Go out with my friends and play in the hood. Talk with me female friends at school and not have to feel the pressure and anxiety this world has put me thro.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23239 and currylightskin
Why did you quote me like 5 times? I have like a million notifications from just you quoting my one post. jfl welcome to the ignore list bud.
Yeah i quoted you because you were an asshole for no reason , apologize and were cool

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang 😸😸😸
Literally when lil pump was big 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬. Blud fell of so hard yakhi 😿😿😿🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬. Good times when I wasnt blackpilled and had high dopamine receptors 🤙🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬. Nothing makes me happy anymore yakhi life's different 😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬🚬. The Jews did this 🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬😹😹😹

• JFL
I miss the time in the womb

It's gonna be like this every 2-3 years

We remember the good times and forget the bad

2019 was a shit year for me, but even then I had great moments that I'd wanna experience again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
No all those years were shit life is best for me now. I can't relate to people who whine about "responsibilities" or whatever. Responsibilities like what? You don't have kids, probably not even a career.

It's gonna be like this every 2-3 years

We remember the good times and forget the bad

2019 was a shit year for me, but even then I had great moments that I'd wanna experience again
Lol no fcuk 2022 and 2023

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy and ReadBooksEveryday
No all those years were shit life is best for me now. I can't relate to people who whine about "responsibilities" or whatever. Responsibilities like what? You don't have kids, probably not even a career.
Bro i have to work now
Its 100x worse than school

Bro i have to work now
Its 100x worse than school
I felt like school was worse than work, but I don't work anymore and when I did I had a job I liked working with friends

I felt like school was worse than work, but I don't work anymore and when I did I had a job I liked working with friends
bro i worked 5 days a week from 8 to 8 to get 700 euros a month

No I preferred 2021-2022

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
2021-2022 was the best so far for me