Do u think it's possible to get a 1500+ on SAT?

Deleted member 10172

Deleted member 10172

CEO of Cope
I don't know what exact college I want to go to.. but I'm currently a Junior and I'm trying to studymaxx to get a good SAT..

I'm gonna focus on math since math is the hardest.

Anyone in here got 1500+ On sat?

@personalityinkwell @goat2x

• +1
Reactions: Gosick and Deleted member 6723
not for u that’s for damn sure

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, BigBoy and hairyballscel
Very possible.

feel free to ask me if u need tips i got 99 percentile.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
  • +1
Reactions: Vergil.is and Deleted member 10172
I got 1530

use khan academy and practice on there

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Vergil.is, Deleted member 10172, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
im jk bro im drop dead retarded and cheat on everything
How would u cheat on the SAT? I'm gonna buy the college board sat guide books and do as many PSATS as possible I have a lot of months to study so by the time I'm ready I'll just redo the PSATs over and over until its time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
How would u cheat on the SAT? I'm gonna buy the college board sat guide books and do as many PSATS as possible I have a lot of months to study so by the time I'm ready I'll just redo the PSATs over and over until its time
idk I’ll just hardcore study on it when it’s the time

Ye I got a 1500+. Use KhanAcademy for English and CollegePanda for Math.

idk but @Collagen or rope got into princeton so i assume he did

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
I got 1400

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
I got 1430 and could’ve easily of gotten a 1500+ if I had practiced reading. Also Get the Ti spire calculator it’s insane

• JFL
Reactions: poloralf

The book sucks use khanacademy

1570 SAT Princeton admit here.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892, Deleted member 10172, wagbox and 2 others
1580 SAT harvard admit here.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6892, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 6573
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
What's the difference between G.r.e, Sat and Gmat?

If your black or hispanic, you dont need a 1500 to get into a good college, you get lower and still have a better chance than indians/asians who get a 1600

If your black or hispanic, you dont need a 1500 to get into a good college, you get lower and still have a better chance than indians/asians who get a 1600
I still wanna do good though

Ye I got a 1500+. Use KhanAcademy for English and CollegePanda for Math.
Based I have a couple of months so I'm gonna study hard

What's the difference between G.r.e, Sat and Gmat?
SAT is used for college admissions and GRE AND GMAT are used for grad school admissions. Im not 100% sure, but GRE is for masters programs, and GMAT is used for management programs like MBA.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751

Last edited:
  • Woah
SAT is used for college admissions and GRE AND GMAT are used for grad school admissions. Im not 100% sure, but GRE is for masters programs, and GMAT is used for management programs like MBA.
Thanks. You are from Us right? What's your opinion on doing Mba in Us? Forget all about dating and slaying. Just for career growth? worth it?

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
  • +1
I got 1390 without ever studying. Over for my deathnic iq
Out of 1600? Thats pretty good
Thanks. You are from Us right? What's your opinion on doing Mba in Us? Forget all about dating and slaying. Just for career growth? worth it?
Im not too familiar with MBA so take what I say with a grain of salt, from what I've heard its not worth it unless you go to a top school. But even if you go to a decent MBA school you will have an increase in salary earnings.

• +1

Im not too familiar with MBA so take what I say with a grain of salt, from what I've heard its not worth it unless you go to a top school. But even if you go to a decent MBA school you will have an increase in salary earnings.
Thanks bro 👍
M7 or don't do it
M7?

• +1

Idk tbh back in my days say was out of 2100 I think or something with writing. I don't remember.

• Woah
Harvard/Stanford/Wharton/Kellogg/Booth/Sloan/Columbia

If u don't get into any of these 7 schools for MBA, don't do an MBA.
Yeah i see . I have a distant relative who went to Kellogg's. She was not doing Mba though

Idk tbh back in my days say was out of 2100 I think or something with writing. I don't remember.
Over for your iq rope ASAP
Harvard/Stanford/Wharton/Kellogg/Booth/Sloan/Columbia

If u don't get into any of these 7 schools for MBA, don't do an MBA.
Ive heard going to an ok MBA school will also help increasing earnings. Not sure if its true, or if it is, it outweighs the debt.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998

Ive heard going to an ok MBA school will also help increasing earnings. Not sure if its true, or if it is, it outweighs the debt.
Nah. You don't need an MBA. It's not like a law degree, where you literally cannot get the job if you don't have the qualification.

M7 or bust if u work in the US

If u work outside the US, your options are a bit more open. Said/Judge/LBS/INSEAD are all solid .

• +1

• JFL
Iam not from the usa what is a sat?