Do u want a woman with a career?

Going2KillMyself

Going2KillMyself

MonsterCockMaxxing
As in, well educated and does her own grind? I’m referring to a corporate type career

I find these kinds of women are notoriously bitchy and remarkably annoying. They make me want to kms when talking to them. They don’t behave in a feminine way at all and I hate their hyper whorish nature (westernized career women are the worst).

Ngl bimbos mog them to death

Anyway, what about you all

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 11074 and 4 others
As in, well educated and does her own grind? I’m referring to a corporate type career

I find these kinds of women are notoriously bitchy and remarkably annoying. They make me want to kms when talking to them. They don’t behave in a feminine way at all and I hate their hyper whorish nature (westernized career women are the worst).

No sane man would want a career woman. She’s always working and that means that she’s dry af down there. Stress improves men’s libido but does the opposite for women.

• +1
Reactions: SLA, LastHopeForNorman, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
No sane man would want a career woman. She’s always working and that means that she’s dry af down there. Stress improves men’s libido but does the opposite for women.
I know fuck it’s the biggest turn off ever.

As a woman tbh, if you have to resort to careercelling you are a failure because you didn’t have good SMV to secure a good sugar daddy type thing (reserves for ig models and the like).

Usually the career women are ugly as well from what I have seen

But they’re really bitchy and ill tempered. The wall will hit these fools hard when their eggs dry.

• +1
Reactions: Eren, ShowerMaxxing, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
I know fuck it’s the biggest turn off ever.

As a woman tbh, if you have to resort to careercelling you are a failure because you didn’t have good SMV to secure a good sugar daddy type thing (reserves for ig models and the like).

Usually the career women are ugly as well from what I have seen

But they’re really bitchy and ill tempered. The wall will hit these fools hard when their eggs dry.
I’ve seen plenty of attractive career women, which makes it worse for guys who don’t know anything about women. Those women can’t live with a guy and they don’t know how to treat men or even how to have sex. They always end up living with cats.

• +1
Reactions: Eren, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 12002 and 1 other person
What would be the best profession for women? Lawyers and doctors would be too stressed. Models and influencers would have too many options and attention.

• +1
Reactions: Eren, Deleted member 12002, Going2KillMyself and 1 other person
I’ve seen plenty of attractive career women, which makes it worse for guys who don’t know anything about women. Those women can’t live with a guy and they don’t know how to treat men or even how to have sex. They always end up living with cats.
I have seen a few as well but they’re hyper bitchy.

And passive aggressive. Angers me thinking about conversing with them in a non-work setting.

Some yoga type girl who has a bullshit clerk job mogs the aggressive go getter tbh.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and .*my*.
What would be the best profession for women? Lawyers and doctors would be too stressed. Models and influencers would have too many options and attention.
The best profession is wife

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, volcelfatcel and Going2KillMyself
Some models and influencers are good for LTR because Stacy is less hypergamous (so the theory goes).

But really, anything non-prestigious and less than 50h a week is good

Corporate/engineering girls = death

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Some models and influencers are good for LTR because Stacy is less hypergamous (so the theory goes).

But really, anything non-prestigious and less than 50h a week is good

Corporate/engineering girls = death
Personality-wise engineering/software girls are the best. They're surrounded by incels so they have a better personality and aren't tempted by Chads. They are usually more logical too.

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself
When i meet my wife she better be doing good by herself
And while we date she will be working for sure
But once she get pregnant she quits her job and stays home NO EXCEPTIONS

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), volcelfatcel and Going2KillMyself
Personality-wise engineering/software girls are the best. They're surrounded by incels so they have a better personality and aren't tempted by Chads. They are usually more logical too.
The ones I’ve met are the noodlewhores who are sjw types (worst offenders) and some off putting geek personas. Hit or miss tbh. The logical part is overrated because some are just dead inside. Again it’s just hit or miss

I used to want women like this till I realized many are college educated and not feminine. A good number carry the idea that men r shit and worthless etc and others are just passive aggressive

It’s also hard to tell beforehand

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
The ones I’ve met are the noodlewhores who are sjw types (worst offenders) and some off putting geek personas. Hit or miss tbh. The logical part is overrated because some are just dead inside. Again it’s just hit or miss
You're right tbh. Most are asians or SJWs with blue/purple hair. A becky in engineering > becky in law/corporate any day though.

I used to want women like this till I realized many are college educated and not feminine. A good number carry the idea that men r shit and worthless etc and others are just passive aggressive

It’s also hard to tell beforehand
Idc about college
But if a girl is a loser i dont want her, if she can take care of herself how she gonna take care of kids?

• +1
Idc about college
But if a girl is a loser i dont want her, if she can take care of herself how she gonna take care of kids?
Yeah I guess but other jobs like yoga instructor mogs hard

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: faggotchadlite, magnificentcel, volcelfatcel and 1 other person

Nah I just don't like women who pursue careers.
If she's working from home (a childcare business for example) then I don't mind.
But I never understood why women really want to work and build a career in the first place? Like they can easily chill out in the house and do some easy housework that doesn't require much of a brain. I see so many women do 3-4 year degrees and then end up as housewives or end up at jobs with bad pay. My mother is an example who did her masters but has been a housewife for 18 years. Maybe women only want to work for a social life, travel around or to climb the corporate cock ladder. They want to hook up with many guys with ease, maybe that is why.

I wouldnt mind a yoga instructor gf tbh
Bruh that is really risky cause you're gonna see many guys hitting on her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969 and volcelfatcel
Homemaker

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 5969
Nah I just don't like women who pursue careers.
If she's working from home (a childcare business for example) then I don't mind.
But I never understood why women really want to work and build a career in the first place? Like they can easily chill out in the house and do some easy housework that doesn't require much of a brain. I see so many women do 3-4 year degrees and then end up as housewives or end up at jobs with bad pay. My mother is an example who did her masters but has been a housewife for 18 years. Maybe women only want to work for a social life, travel around or to climb the corporate cock ladder. They want to hook up with many guys with ease, maybe that is why.

Bruh that is really risky cause you're gonna see many guys hitting on her.
True but its a decent job

giga based

• +1
my wife will be a waitress working to support her family. imma scoop her up and give her a good life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002, Deleted member 3573, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
Absolutely not. I would never have my wife going out for any part of the day to be under the authority of another man. Those are my principles. I made her quit her career before we got married. She had to pay about $2000 to break the contract, which she was only 1 month shy of completing.

Her career now is to take care of the household economics. Every month I give her 2000 kuai to manage for our daily bread. Her duties are to buy the groceries, cook 3 meals a day, wash the dishes, do the laundry, and clean the house. When our children come of age she will also be in charge of homeschooling them and teaching them the finer points of the Chinese language. I'll have to do my part in teaching them English lessons though (Shakespeare and whatnot), because she's not qualified enough for that.

A woman's supposed to be a help to her husband. Not an equal "partner" who toils at a career like a man.

I prefer a woman with a job. But not a carreer. Carreers are demanding (in time).
Ideally imo, she would work 30-40 hours per week when childless. Work little when has a child of 0-3 years old. And work parttime after child is 3 orso till child is like 10-12 years old; like 20 hours.
After that, can work more hours again.

Realistically; from age 0 to 5 of child it's decided already if the child will have a good future or not. Brain is set in structue for 90+% by age 5 alreadt.
The best profession is wife
Homemaker
High risk. Of divorce rape, high and long term alimony after divorce.
Because an incomeless woman during marriage; is deemed by law in many places to not have to work after divorce; and that man obligated to fund her life and lifestyle for next xxx years.

That's why a woman with some income moggs, imo.

Plus, stay at home wife = lazy nowadays. because most people don't have 5-10 kids anymore like in the past; and household work is not tha hard anymore as in the old times (household machines vs old times it was all handwork alot).

Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

• +1
I would like to have a wife who works part-time, but is a stay-at-home-mom when we have kids that are 0-4 yo.

The truth is that most women don't want to work full-time if they have a good-earning husband. But also, doing nothing except being a mother and wife is unfulfilling. Don't delude yourself, women want to have done something other in their life, too.

Also, if she earns money with a part-time job, that means more money for the family. A wife who works part-time is optimal imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back