Its been just deodorants for me

• +1
Reactions: Alton and Deleted member 20399
axe gold citron mogs all for clubs

• Woah
Reactions: Alton
Gonna start ngl

Its been just deodorants for me

Yes (I typically wear the 'Montblanc Explorer' as a winter cologne and 'Gucci Guilty', an Eau De Toilette fragrance, on special occasions).

• Woah
Reactions: kismaxx
I cruised through uni smelling of shit lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
@Manletmachine what a wasted Life bro. I used to sit down and girls around me started to make gestures like he stinks of shit. I was the epitome of Just take a shower Bro. Still got girls simping for me though

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Yes (I typically wear the 'Montblanc Explorer' as a winter cologne and 'Gucci Guilty', an Eau De Toilette fragrance, on special occasions).
i use the montblanc too smells amazing

Yeah, but it is a very basic/starter scent so a lot of guys are using it; nonetheless, the cologne is alright for the price, and for activities in the winter (a very strong cologne at that, lol).

i use the montblanc too smells amazing

Yeah, but it is a very basic/starter scent so a lot of guys are using it; nonetheless, the cologne is alright for the price, and for activities in the winter (a very strong cologne at that, lol).i have the signature i think it sm
i also use the signature parfum i think it smells better and i’ve gotten hella compliments using it

• +1
Reactions: Alton