Do ugly girls have better personality?

A

AlwaysHaveQuestions

Banned
Not talking about fat. Do you think there is a difference from personality of ugly vs hot girls?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 6785
They do. Because they have to compensate for their looks. My only lady friend was a fat brown girl. She was kind and always smiling, she wasnt good looking but she was good to be around. Hot girls act stuck up generally speaking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, toolateforme, CursedOne and 2 others
backward halo effect, na i don't think so.

• Woah
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Not in my experience

• +1
They do. Because they have to compensate for their looks. My only lady friend was a fat brown girl. She was kind and always smiling, she wasnt good looking but she was good to be around. Hot girls act stuck up generally speaking.
I notice a lot of ugly girls are nice. A lot of them put effort and wouldn't be a bad lay for normal standard men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323
Yeah, they don't have egos like stacys

no I think they might be even more entitled and bitchy since they know their looks ain't shit, but it kind of depends, I mean there's always that sterotype of the "mean popular hot girl", but in my expirience it's the opposite, but at the end of the day women are trash so who cares

tbh from my experience, people that are slightly better looking than the average are the best. because they are not bitter at life neither too much narcissists as well while still have self pride. both guys and girls.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 6785
tbh from my experience, people that are slightly better looking than the average are the best. because they are not bitter at life neither too much narcissists as well while still have self pride. both guys and girls.
they have to put in effort to take care of themself to be stacy level. they know the struggle but there is a light as the end of the tunnel for them.

some ugly foids will give up and become a low iq whore. like an incel giving up.

is this a good explanation? mirin my own iq at this

• +1
Reactions: Azoriko
some ugly foids will give up and become a low iq whore. like an incel giving up.

you got it. you don't trust too hot people or too ugly people, nice free lesson for life from me.
you can't trust chads and either true incels, it's just ain't working. the most humble / normal people are in the slightly better looking range.

No, they are usually extremely insecure which makes them needy and bitchy.

• +1
Reactions: godsmistake
  • JFL
You interpreted what I said in an inferior way...i said you got it to not hurt your feelings, just take my lesson ffs
NO I AM SMARTER

NO I AM SMARTER

Whatever GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• WTF
All foids have the same personality ngl tbh.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
It depends, some ugly girls are ugly inside too
specially if they're black

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and ToursOverBoyo2020
no ugly bitches are still bitches