Do ugly guys who end up with pretty girls become arrogant?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
I know this kind of behavior is common among women. They think they are some hot shit when they score a chad bf raising her standards for her future LTRs exponentially once the chad inevitably leaves but does that apply to men to? Do guys who somehow score a GL gf get more arrogant and boastful and try to have high standards for future LTRs too?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Acne Victim, optimisticzoomer and 7 others
@optimisticzoomer @buflek @Darkeningstar @Chadeep @Acne Victim @Apparition @MoggerGaston

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Darkeningstar
I've seen guys be arrogant for getting any kind of gf so yeah probably

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Chadeep, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
@optimisticzoomer @buflek @Darkeningstar @Chadeep @Acne Victim @Apparition @MoggerGaston
i have no idea tbh tbh. i have never met a person who dated a girl that i found good looking. i have no idea who fucks the girls that reject me really. most guys date low IQ girls who are mid at best

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;, Chadeep, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
dnrd, suck my bwc

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
>ugly guys who end up with pretty girls

literally don't know a single guy like this.

I guess you are talking about some celebrity or extremely rich guy and you only know him from his social-media/internet?

Like who even knows a guy like this IRL?

Are you somehow in the same social-circle as a professional football player who is ugly? mirin' hard if true, but dont believe it.

• +1
Reactions: JL~, Jason Voorhees and Zenis
They are more likely to do so than not.

• +1
Reactions: african_subhuman
Yep. Chads unironically are better people lol they don't pussy get to their head whilst incels/normies get arrogant and feel superior when they get a girl

• +1
Arrogant maybe when she's with him. His world will be shattered if a gl girl ends up breaking up all that ego boost gone.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I know this kind of behavior is common among women. They think they are some hot shit when they score a chad bf raising her standards for her future LTRs exponentially once the chad inevitably leaves but does that apply to men to? Do guys who somehow score a GL gf get more arrogant and boastful and try to have high standards for future LTRs too?
“Ugly guy with a pretty girl”
IMG 4906

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and murdah
Yep. Chads unironically are better people lol they don't pussy get to their head whilst incels/normies get arrogant and feel superior when they get a girl
Why would you not be better person when you’ve been treated better your entire life

• +1