Do volcel foids really exist?

AlbinoMaxxer

AlbinoMaxxer

Addy=Solution
This foid is easily around low htb-htb and called me hot so i asked her to hangout and she said we should. She asked what we would do and i said my normal answer which is have a couple drinks and watch a movie. Ofc my plan is to slay but after i said what we would do she said she was celibate bc she’s been used too much:feelskek::feelskek:so confused as to why she would say im hot and say we should hangout then say that bs. Wouldnt of happened if i was chad

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and looksmaxxing223
So what are we thinking? I asked if she’s saying she only wants to be friends and she said noooo, do you think she might be retarded? She also mildly emo so ofc my pale skin halos me

• +1
Reactions: uksucks
@chudlite what do u think? Ik ur familiar with emo foids, she tells me she’s really attracted and wants to hangout but no sex because she’s been used but i feel like she’d act different if i looked better

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
Yes absolutely, they exist.
So what are we thinking? I asked if she’s saying she only wants to be friends and she said noooo, do you think she might be retarded? She also mildly emo so ofc my pale skin halos me
You can still convince her to fuck u bro shes just wants to take it slow because she wants to prevent getting pump and dumped again.

• +1
Reactions: fluoride1337 and AlbinoMaxxer
Yes absolutely, they exist.

You can still convince her to fuck u bro shes just wants to take it slow because she wants to prevent getting pump and dumped again.
She’s down to drink and watch a movie together though, makes no sense:feelskek:

Celibate until she finds Chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and AlbinoMaxxer
@chudlite what do u think? Ik ur familiar with emo foids, she tells me she’s really attracted and wants to hangout but no sex because she’s been used but i feel like she’d act different if i looked better
maybe it depends on the foid, keep in mind 98% are retards, possible but not likely

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and AlbinoMaxxer
With that message you said "pump and dump girl?" She said no.

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and AlbinoMaxxer
They exist but only after they've been pumped and dumped by 20+ guys. Making a guy wait for sex they gave out like candy is a good dating strategy according to their pea brains :lul:

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
She’s down to drink and watch a movie together though, makes no sense:feelskek:
Just be playful see what happens she obviously wants to spend time with you

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
They exist but only after they've been pumped and dumped by 20+ guys. Making a guy wait for sex they gave out like candy is a good dating strategy according to their pea brains :lul:
Probably true tbh ik shell let me slay if she sees me irl