do what u like is cope

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

reality shifting in latency
rather than do what u like, like what u do. if u just do things cuz u like them ur success is at risk and will probably be compromised. life will be a struggle. theres no good reason u cant learn to like things. i like school. being a nerd at school isnt hard u just must limit distractions that are more stimulating. the issue is its hard to like stultifying work so many wageslave jobs will be hard to learn to like.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lurking truecel, PeakIncels and looksmaxxing223
IMG 4349

• +1
Reactions: NeymarMaxxing, nuisance, BimaxLaser and 4 others
women rule the world

I randomly started to get really interested in the stuff we learned at school and just like that became top of my class. I didn‘t do homework or studied or anything at all, i just liked listening and thinking about it in praxis while chilling

It actually makes all the diffrence

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aids, Alucard69 and lurking truecel
rather than do what u like, like what u do. if u just do things cuz u like them ur success is at risk and will probably be compromised. life will be a struggle. theres no good reason u cant learn to like things. i like school. being a nerd at school isnt hard u just must limit distractions that are more stimulating. the issue is its hard to like stultifying work so many wageslave jobs will be hard to learn to like.
Retarded take, if u like what u do you don't have to even cope and say life's so hard and shi. You would always be excited to do that anyway

• +1
Reactions: NeymarMaxxing
Retarded take, if u like what u do you don't have to even cope and say life's so hard and shi. You would always be excited to do that anyway
DNRDcel

I randomly started to get really interested in the stuff we learned at school and just like that became top of my class. I didn‘t do homework or studied or anything at all, i just liked listening and thinking about it in praxis while chilling

Yes, true for girls aswell, if you like to fuck them. They will fuck Chad

bro is carried by autism

Dnr

Money doesn’t even matter

Do what you enjoy

Life is not a disney movie nigga. The path will be hard even if you are inclined to liking what you do