Do white or ethnic girls hate ethnic guys more?

Do white girls or ethnic girls hate ethnic guys more?

• White girls hate ethnics more

• Ethnic girls hate ethnics more

• Both hate ethnics just as much

Results are only viewable after voting.
Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
I was looking through my past rejections list

I'd say I've asked out a decent amount of white women and ethnic women

I had a pretty brutal rejection by my oneitis and she's white, I noticed that she doesn't follow ANY of her ethnic guy friends back on social media but follows back all the white guys shes friends with.

At the same time 2 years ago I asked out a Persian chick who was cute and she was very rude about the approach and asked the next day in my chemistry class to move away from me and she blocked me on all social media like insta and snapchat and phone I think those 3. Next month I saw her with a 4/10 white dude who was around 5foot11-6feet

From my experience I'd say all women hate ethnics the same amount. But I live in California so it may be different for your area.

• +1
Reactions: OFFICER_HENRY
California is JBW law or 7/10 and tall ethnic. Only time I’ve seen ethnic girls dating other ethnics is when they were raised around them.

Ethnics in California are pretty white washed if they don’t have strong culture values.

Ethnic girls born and raised in the west hate ethnic guys more due to these ethnic girls being taught to buy into western beauty ideals, which causes them to dislike their own race.

Ethnic girls who weren’t born and raised in the west don’t hate their own race and will still hook up with them. However, they still tend to show preference for white men due to western influence. Colonization also plays a role too

White girls give ethnics a chance from time to time and don’t dislike them as long as they have decent facial features

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and Deleted member 2426
I love ethnic bros

I chose ethnic girls hate ethnics more because I think that's the most likely hypergamy result, ethnic girls will be more desperate to escape their perceived low social status by trying to appeal to a higher-status outgroup, that's literally women 101.

Ethnic girls born and raised in the west hate ethnic guys more due to these ethnic girls being taught to buy into western beauty ideals, which causes them to dislike their own race.

Ethnic girls who weren’t born and raised in the west don’t hate their own race and will still hook up with them. However, they still tend to show preference for white men due to western influence. Colonization also plays a role too

White girls give ethnics a chance from time to time and don’t dislike them as long as they have decent facial features
I chose ethnic girls hate ethnics more because I think that's the most likely hypergamy result, ethnic girls will be more desperate to escape their perceived low social status by trying to appeal to a higher-status outgroup, that's literally women 101.
I've STILL definitely noticed that with some white women They hate ethnics dudes as much as ethnic women do though

I don't see ethnics getting girls often anyways, it's usually either betabuxx or the rare tall chadlite

Just look at people like @Zyros , he's goodlooking but the height and ethnicity don't help him out and hence the normie tall white dude will fair better than him in the dating market.

I've STILL definitely noticed that with some white women They hate ethnics dudes as much as ethnic women do though

I don't see ethnics getting girls often anyways, it's usually either betabuxx or the rare tall chadlite

Just look at people like @Zyros , he's goodlooking but the height and ethnicity don't help him out and hence the normie tall white dude will fair better than him in the dating market.
I haven't seen pics of @Zyros but I'm starting to think it depends a lot on where you are. Ethnics do a lot better where I'm from it seems like. I wonder if paradoxically having not a lot of ethnics around might create kind of an exoticmaxxing effect.

You’re in commiefornia. White girls are entitled there

no one hates ethnics

• Hmm...
Reactions: Arkantos and Short Ugly and Brown
You’re in commiefornia. White girls are entitled there
lol it's just not white girls

I've hit on plenty of middle eastern women before and gotten treated like shit

Being ethnic dude is like the equivalent of having a pussy repellent superglued to you

lol it's just not white girls

I've hit on plenty of middle eastern women before and gotten treated like shit

Being ethnic dude is like the equivalent of having a pussy repellent superglued to you
Ethnic girls hating you is explained by what I said in my first comment

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Only girls that hate their own race on high %s are curries and Asians.

As for others they usually stay within their own race,

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Only girls that hate their own race on high %s are curries and Asians.

As for others they usually stay within their own race,
lol not middle eastern chicks

They avoid us like the plague lmao

Ethnics have it rough, no matter how you look at it.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Short Ugly and Brown