Do white people actually think nonwhites don't know how to cook meat properly, and that's why we use spices?

CFW432

CFW432

ABOS. MUST. DIE.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

This is literally the first time I've ever heard this cope in my life, but all the replies in the post make it seem like white people have this idea in their head that nonwhites don't know how to cook meat, and only have rotting meat which is why nonwhites use spices in order to mask the rotting meat.

Which is IRONIC AS FUCK, seeing as everyone brown muslim I've ever known has always meat cooked to "well done" which literally means that the meat is cooked/grilled to its final state, before it starts getting burned, MEANWHILE IT'S LITERALLY WHITE PEOPLE WHO EAT meat RARRRRRREEEEEE OR MEDIUM RAAAAAAARE . Which means that you people are SPECIFICALLY UNDERCOOKING THE MEAT in order for you to drink the fucking blood or hemoglobin fluids that are still inside of the meat and HAVEN'T been cooked/grilled away by the heat, because you are a bunch of weird fucking vampires :lul::lul::lul:

This "Muh rotting meat" stereotype is literally nothing more than pure projection from a bunch vampires that refuse to own up to their own cooking (or lack thereof 🤭🤭🤭) methods.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Nonwhites not being able to cook meat properly isn't mentioned at all in that post. And of course the ethnic trying to insult whites has a tranny flag in there bio :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, deadstock, NoseProphecy and 2 others
Nonwhites not being able to cook meat properly isn't mentioned at all in that post. And of course the ethnic trying to insult whites has a tranny flag in there bio :feelskek:
Bruh are you literally blind. I just scrolled down maybe only 20 replies and already found 6 whites talking about "muh ethnics eaten rotten meat that's why they use spices", "muh ethnics don't how to cook like us that's why they use spices", "muh ethnics only have poor quality meat ingredients, that's why they use spices"

Cope more:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240602_043102_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240602_043102_Chrome.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240602_043126_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240602_043126_Chrome.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240602_043145_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240602_043145_Chrome.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240602_043222_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240602_043222_Chrome.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240602_043314_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240602_043314_Chrome.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240602_043402_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240602_043402_Chrome.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: dna_cel and IvanTheSpaceBiker
Bruh are you literally blind. I just scrolled down maybe only 20 replies and already found 6 whites talking about "muh ethnics eaten rotten meat that's why they use spices", "muh ethnics don't how to cook like us that's why they use spices", "muh ethnics only have poor quality meat ingredients, that's why they use spices"

Cope more:
Whiteoid cope

• +1
Reactions: butterworld

Cope more:
I just looked at the post and didn't click the link to look at replies

• +1
Reactions: CFW432
my favorite ethnic food😋
Rats on the menu

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432
just walk down any indian street food area and look at it, it's just all slop.

'white people can't cook like me pouring all this rat slop together and stirring it'

hq720.jpg

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and Milosz
just walk down any indian street food area and look at it, it's just all slop.

'white people can't cook like me pouring all this rat slop together and stirring it'

hq720.jpg
Nigga acting like indian restaurants aren't extremely popular in the west and don't exist in the UK and are frequented by white brits all the time. But keep coping and thinking that all indian food is slop made by dalits on the side of the road :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Mkhzee
Nigga acting like indian restaurants aren't extremely popular in the west and don't exist in the UK and are frequented by white brits all the time. But keep coping and thinking that all indian food is slop made by dalits on the side of the road :lul::lul::lul:

nigga, every culture has a restaurant in white land cause whites like to explore new things. but every top chef is white, no elite eats indian slop, they eat cleanly prepared white food.

• +1
Reactions: Milosz
Why do Asians have to be so inhuman?
106291165 897855570624962 5639869469599207292 n
25 China Dog EPA

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss and dna_cel
nigga, every culture has a restaurant in white land cause whites like to explore new things. but every top chef is white, no elite eats indian slop, they eat cleanly prepared white food.
Lies nigga lmao. Indian food (its actually curry muslim food tbh, hindu food is the slop you are talking about) is literally one of the most famous and sought after cuisines in the west (and the rest of the world actually) lol. Keep coping.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240602_050601_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240602_050601_Chrome.jpg
    496.9 KB · Views: 0

its not an unreasonable take, how do you expect spoilage to not be more prevalent in low latitude countries?
my other explanation is high reliance on tasteless grains like rice, vs animal foods, you can even see this in europe where meds who rely more on pasta/bread as part of their diet were forced to develop recipes with more diverse ingredients and seasonings

Yeah its a common sfcel cope, I even see it on instagram and tiktok

autistic ramblings

whites generally dont care about nonwhites at all