White females

IMG 9087
IMG 9088

IMG 9089
IMG 9090

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: klip11, rand anon, emo and 5 others
Black women give me more anxiety in groups because they actively catcall "daaayuuummm that boy fineeee"

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, terrorblade, user123456 and 6 others
yes every time i go near a white women i wonder if im about to chat with a tranny, very bone chilling

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, PrinceLuenLeoncur, terrorblade and 6 others
Black women give me more anxiety in groups because they actively catcall "daaayuuummm that boy fineeee"
Some 20 yr old black bitches w blue dyed hair screamed daddy at me repeatedly when I was walking home from school at like 15 JFL. Real shota hentai icl.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, PickleTheSlayer and bloomercel
I feel like a white female/male did something evil to you in the past
I don’t want to bring the video up but have you see white girls bullying this Mexican food van dude in San Diego? They all study nursing too and they spat at him

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
In the presence of such goddesses, yes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and 📎♿️⚙️
I don’t want to bring the video up but have you see white girls bullying this Mexican food van dude in San Diego? They all study nursing too and they spat at him
I feel like vid related happened to you IRL.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, ascension, Richard Cheese and 3 others
As a ricecel,no :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Maybe if they are cute, but these type of plastic tanned tranny only gives me a sense of utter disgust.

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav
Maybe if they are cute, but these type of plastic tanned tranny only gives me a sense of utter disgust.
Bimbos are ideal. Htb bimbo > Natural Stacy

Also these girls are skinny, I thought you would like them but yet again you mention they are mid idk

• Hmm...
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
groups of zoomer white girls kinda

• +1
Reactions: murdah and flippasav
groups of zoomer white girls kinda
Have you seen Israel Padilla’s videos? They are brutal as hell

It’s only white foids being rude

• +1
Reactions: murdah
They make me horny

• +1
yes, talking to a UK or Australian white women makes me instinctively nervous due to past negative experience. But talking to American or Euro white foids does not carry this effect.

• +1
4213561 IMG 9087
kidnap and take her to my country as a slave so that she can give me Chadian children

Bimbos are ideal. Htb bimbo > Natural Stacy

Also these girls are skinny, I thought you would like them but yet again you mention they are mid idk
Because I look at faces first and foremost.

Sabrina looks like a bloated fish and the first one kinda looks ok but her shoulders are too broad.

Woman should not only be pale but petite, the tinier the overall frame, the better :owo:
Images   2024 06 10T183933065

Bimbos look generic as hell.

• +1
Have you seen Israel Padilla’s videos? They are brutal as hell

It’s only white foids being rude
i havent ill check it out

Rare breed
I would rather have my asian twink ass kidnapped by cartels and tied to a post in an underground ranch basement in Tijuana to be fisted cock milked and licked by a 100% indigenous brown Latina bbw milf with huge boobies and asscheeks:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Yes, I asked out a skinny white girl and I was internally panicking the entire time. She definitely sensed it too JFL