do women always want a man that makes alot of money

ThraxxGlo

ThraxxGlo

Skin tone like diet cola
ive been thinking about this for a while now and i see lots of girls online wanting a man with lots of money and when im a little more older and i want to find a wife i might not be enough for a women if im making even more then minimum wage but i just want to know if thats always the case or women lean more to a man with good looks

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
yes

• +1
Reactions: ThraxxGlo
Of course bhai

• +1
ive been thinking about this for a while now and i see lots of girls online wanting a man with lots of money and when im a little more older and i want to find a wife i might not be enough for a women if im making even more then minimum wage but i just want to know if thats always the case or women lean more to a man with good looks
Lots of girls online = shaniqas on minimal wage

• +1
yes

But if your good looking you can be homeless and still get a gf

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
Ideally they want both ,except finding it one guy is rare especially as a candidate for commitment
which is why they'll get with the rich less attractive guy for resources and sneak around with the
sexually attractive guy.

• +1
Reactions: ThraxxGlo and Zenis
Yes, they love it when you betabux. They fuck chad for free.

no they like personality

• JFL
Millennial female are desesperate af

• +1
All women above 25 care about your money a lot.
They already fucked with Chad but poor Chad won't keep them happy.
Funny that the older/uglier they get, their standards increase. First at 18, then 30.

Last edited:
  • +1
All women above 25 care about your money a lot.
They already fucked with Chad but poor Chad won't keep them happy.
Funny that the older/uglier they get, their standards increase. First at 18, then 30.
Nobody want them at 30

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616