Do women desire to LTR/Start a family with pretty boys?

0S4MA

0S4MA

returning when I ascend
I hear copers say that women dont see themselves settling down and having kids with pretty boys, guys that have the pretty boy looks,style, clothing and whatnot. They don't have to be chads either just normies who choose to emulate this style completely

I have no opinion on this and could see either side what do you experts think???

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aber
vinnie hacker can impregnante any girl he wants, he just needs to say im vinnie hacker and they become wet, masc copers are retarded people stuck in 2014, dumb boomers

• +1
Reactions: T50 Demon and aber
All that matters is having a good skull/skeleton and status
Muh prettyboy is cope

• JFL
Reactions: T50 Demon
vinnie hacker can impregnante any girl he wants, he just needs to say im vinnie hacker and they become wet, masc copers are retarded people stuck in 2014, dumb boomers
i said vinnie hacker as an example, im talking about your average pretty boy

All that matters is having a good skull/skeleton and status
Muh prettyboy is cope
well its split into two sides for zoomer appeal one is obv pretty boy and then just stereotypical GL guys

i said vinnie hacker as an example, im talking about your average pretty boy
eh idk then, vinnie hacker has top few bones of all time, those boneless prettyboys that are carried by coloring and hair probably dont have high smv when it comes to marriage

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
I hear copers say that women dont see themselves settling down and having kids with pretty boys, guys that have the pretty boy looks,style, clothing and whatnot. They don't have to be chads either just normies who choose to emulate this style completely

I have no opinion on this and could see either side what do you experts think???
They do

They just can’t get them to commit