base on this

• htn need to be NT, social circlesmax, have money

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • he can have success with retaining women based on looks alone

Votes: 23 47.9%

• Total voters
๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
like there are many redpill MGTOW copers saying women only like what men can do or offer for them, and HTN seems to be a gold standard on .org where women can genuinely express interest in a man.

But do HTN also need to be NT, social circlesmax, have money. Or he can have success with retaining women based on looks alone?

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Women like MTNs who can fit a niche well even

• +1
Reactions: nathan, dopaminebeyondfried, dxrkprince and 3 others
Tall HTN is where the good life begins.

• +1
Reactions: nathan, rawmilk, <6PSLcel and 2 others
HTN can be either slaying left and right if they’re meeting a lot of girls (so social circle) and low inhib. Or totally incel if they’re not.

I’ve seen some gorgeous girls with MTN and maybe even LTN lately. They just get lucky, I guess.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan, Kazey, tombradylover and 4 others
HTN can be either slaying left and right if they’re meeting a lot of girls (so social circle) and low inhib. Or totally incel if they’re not.

I’ve seen some gorgeous girls with MTN and maybe even LTN lately. They just get lucky, I guess.
all 3 ltn , mtn and htn are all incel in 2024 due to hypergamy and the evolution of the women mating strategies only increasing and getting worse

A chadlite min with body or height halo is required to start slaying on a regular, if your below that better have some type of money or status or a fucking yacht if you want legitimate stacies not narcy mtb which is what your gonna get if your not a lite minimum

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, nathan, BeanletMogger and 2 others
htn here with good height and frame is chad irl

very true

• +1
Reactions: nathan, tombradylover, poopoohead and 1 other person
bro
The way women like people is diffrent
Its only temporary. The cant switch off the ''keep searching for a better option'' feature. Even if the want to.

The way women like people is diffrent
Its only temporary. The cant switch off the ''keep searching for a better option'' feature. Even if the want to.
what do you mean dawg, they can or cant switch off " "?

Whats a htn in terms of looks. Examples

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
so they are not monkey branching from guy to guy?
They are. I said they cant turn off that exactly feature. Even if they seem to have settled, they are still comparing their options unconsciously

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
They are. I said they cant turn off that exactly feature. Even if they seem to have settled, they are still comparing their options unconsciously
That's why u should probably give up on LTRs

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Just_Another_User
Yes retard what kinda question is this have you ever seen a genuinely htn?

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel

The girls couldn’t get the men they want to commit

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Whatever and edodalic29
The girls couldn’t get the men they want to commit
Lets Go Agree GIF by Bounce

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Xangsane
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, appealmaxed and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
there aren't many htn in the world, just people saying they are htn when they are ltn or mtn. I think just being htn and low inhib will allow you to slay a lot of girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back