Do women have genuine interests?

Lovecraftscat

Lovecraftscat

Bronze
Do women genuinely have hobbies/interests they enjoy doing for the sake of doing them and not just for socializing/getting male attention? Men have various interests they are extremely passionate about like history, movies, and philosophy. I don't ever see women have them, the only reason I see women study these topics is to impress others, I never goin nearly in-depth as men do

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
retarded moids read wikipedia all day long and call themselves worldly

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, RealNinja, irkkedmulatto and 4 others
Theyre interested in deez nuts

women don’t have interest in anything really. they’re like npcs who only learn things to get the attention of men

Do women genuinely have hobbies/interests they enjoy doing for the sake of doing them and not just for socializing/getting male attention? Men have various interests they are extremely passionate about like history, movies, and philosophy. I don't ever see women have them, the only reason I see women study these topics is to impress others, I never goin nearly in-depth as men do

Men primarily do it to impress the opposite gender as well. Unconsciously. To achieve higher status and join a certain elite.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Meteor21
Some higher iq do

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
women don’t have interest in anything really. they’re like npcs who only learn things to get the attention of men
How is autistically learning about WW2 tanks or the Roman Empire helping their SMV?

I've seen a fair amount who do, it's usually the less popular ones who actually have interests

Women only have cock on their minds 24/7. They're obsessed with penises.

Men are object focused, women are people focused. It's why their hobbies are tiktok, socializing, external validation, mostly

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja