not according to actual studies.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lurks, truthhurts and n9wiff
No. They look feminine and you look like a bitch built for sucking dicks

This is ideal.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45175, dark.max, asdvek and 1 other person
Coping whites saying no :forcedsmile: go on tik tok or any social media and see how many foids get wet over men with fuller lips

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 45175 and n9wiff
Yes the lipspill is brutal nowadays fuller lips if you have a lean face will make your smv skyrocket

• +1
Reactions: oooooooooo8484848
16-22 women prefer fuller lips then after that age women stop liking prettyboys and prefer average lips
post studies that support this hypothesis.

because there's no evidence that male beauty standards have changed at all since then.

post studies that support this hypothesis.

because there's no evidence that male beauty standards have changed at all since then.
no need to post any studies, you just have to look on social media. so many men with feminine features (one being full lips) get thirsted over.
just look at archies tiktok comments before psl nerds found out about him

no need to post any studies, you just have to look on social media. so many men with feminine features (one being full lips) get thirsted over.
just look at archies tiktok comments before psl nerds found out about him

View attachment 3152496
social media comments don't translate to any success in real life.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
All I know is that people (foids included) fall for the lip filler meme and look like monkeys:

Images 3

Other than that, I suspect it is all harmony and relative ratios. Depends on your other features.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
old ass studies. nowadays it depends on age range, 16-22 women prefer fuller lips then after that age women stop liking prettyboys and prefer average lips
Prettyboys have nothing to do with full lips

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
social media comments don't translate to any success in real life.
cant say you're wrong. i believe both thin and thick lips can be appealing, but i also think it entirely depends in the age range, area, even race. even though the study you posted suggests women prefer thinner lips, they didn't do any sort of graph to compare the statistics and how many women prefered thicker to thinner lips, because from what both you & i can see, it can very well be a 55% vs 45% situation. they also dont specify the age range for these women and i think those also play a part in this.

Prettyboys have nothing to do with full lips
imo prettyboys is what people usually call men with more feminine features. in my eyes, thicker / bigger lips are USUALLY a more feminine feature (which i might be completely wrong about, but thats just my point of view).

imo prettyboys is what people usually call men with more feminine features. in my eyes, thicker / bigger lips are USUALLY a more feminine feature (which i might be completely wrong about, but thats just my point of view).
No
They are an ethnic feature