Do women place emphasis on a healthy body if you're already good looking?

Deleted member 7753

Deleted member 7753

If you only knew how good things really were
I've been dying to get some lay but I'm underweight. Do they care if your body is shit but your face good?

face is most important. body is just a +

• +1
Reactions: Drakos, Deleted member 7313, Deleted member 7776 and 10 others
Unless there's something significantly wrong with your body (extremely overweight/underweight, shorter than 5'6", visible serious deformities, missing limbs) your body does not matter much as long as you have an handsome face. Women may have a body type preference (usually lean with some muscles) but they mostly all agree on what makes a face attractive.

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger, EverythingMattersCel, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Unless there's something significantly wrong with your body (extremely overweight/underweight, shorter than 5'6", visible serious deformities, missing limbs) your body does not matter much as long as you have an handsome face. Women may have a body type preference (usually lean with some muscles) but they mostly all agree on what makes a face attractive.
May I PM you? I have something to ask you

Don't kid yourself, body is very important for sex appeal once the facial looks threshold has been reached. But when I say good body it is mostly wide frame + low bf and visible abs

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Danish_Retard, Edgar and 14 others
I will f. good looking face <girl> but if she had large boobs + super slim body I go crazy
<probably the same with height and body for men>

• +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen
Don't kid yourself, body is very important for sex appeal once the facial looks threshold has been reached. But when I say good body it is mostly wide frame + low bf and visible abs
Lmao over For framecels

Lmao over For framecels
00ftqe8v6l551

• JFL
Reactions: ShortMulatto and Deleted member 7753

This

A great physique is a huge halo if you're already decent looking facially

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Edgar, RAITEIII and 1 other person
it is

wide shoulders is like having ideal waist to hip on a woman
Bro I wear shoulder pads to make up for my shitty frame

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Bro I wear shoulder pads to make up for my shitty frame
Yeah I mean I cant understand why men arent wearing these under their shirts in 2020

il_570xN.1468044399_hkk6.jpg

310%2BmHMILIL._AC_SX425_.jpg

padded-muscle-t-shirt-black-rounderbum.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313, TimeIsFlying, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Just gymcel but dont expect much if you have incel genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110
Blackpilled

LOL if u think girls care about face that much. They want a strong motherfucker who can guard them

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
When judging opposite sex attractiveness I would guess face is more important for men judging woman. While good face is desirable by both parties, good body helps men more than woman (various reasons why I think so).

Having said that I have seen some legit stacy faces that are overweight. I have had such oneitises that can just blow your mind when they look in your eyes or smile, but fucking them was not exactly my fantasy.

• WTF
LOL if u think girls care about face that much. They want a strong motherfucker who can guard them
Why are skinny tik tok eboys so popular with girls then?

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger
  • +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen and DutchPrettyBoy
  • +1
Reactions: Amnesia
They are popular with pre-pubertal Justin Bieber fangirls
Most women consider brad pitt's body in fight club ideal. He wasn't huge, just lean and broad-shouldered. Care to explain this one too?

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger
Most women consider brad pitt's body in fight club ideal. He wasn't huge, just lean and broad-shouldered. Care to explain this one too?
Only like 1 percent of men have pitts body in fight club. It's extremely good when u factor in the entire male population

• +1
Good body takes a high tier normie to a chadlite, and in the current dating market, that's difference between 0 matches and 200

arms and chest don't matter?

arms and chest don't matter?
yes, but the reason low bf is key is that even small amounts of muscle definition give the illusion of u having much much bigger muscles than u "rlly' DO when u are lean af. Plus, to women after wide shoulders they want abs and an Adonis belt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
the pressure is on if you’re tall with broad shoulders and out of shape. If you’re just good looking and average build it’s fine. I have had a few setbacks in the gym and expectations for me to be in tip top shape with abs is always the case with women

the pressure is on if you’re tall with broad shoulders and out of shape. If you’re just good looking and average build it’s fine. I have had a few setbacks in the gym and expectations for me to be in tip top shape with abs is always the case with women
I'm 6'3" with 20.5" wide shoulders, probably somewhere around 140 - 150 lbs and I've been rated 6 psl. It's over.

I'm 6'3" with 20.5" wide shoulders, probably somewhere around 140 - 150 lbs and I've been rated 6 psl. It's over.
It must look like you still have your shirt on a coat hanger😂 I remember being the exact same at age 15, only an inch shorter. You need to gym live in the gym. I devoted my entire youth to not being skinny, problem is once you get there, you have to maintain it😑 and injures are massive setbacks

It must look like you still have your shirt on a coat hanger😂 I remember being the exact same at age 15, only an inch shorter. You need to gym live in the gym. I devoted my entire youth to not being skinny, problem is once you get there, you have to maintain it😑 and injures are massive setbacks
I actually look better than I sound, still shit frame though. I was 170 lbs once for like a month then lost it all in 2 weeks :lul:.

Face is more important however a great body just enhances everything