Do women really need an "emotional connection"?

auboutduprecipice

auboutduprecipice

Kraken
if this is the case i could probably cuck a lot of men. i know how to make people like me and be a chameleon of sorts. do women really want emotional stuff or is that a meme?

yes, to someone they are sexually attracted to lol

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, HighIQcel, Deleted member 2012 and 11 others
they want emotional rollercoaster

worst thing you can have - boredom

they want hate, love, sadness, happiness, they just don't want to be bored

so be unpredictable, stir up shit sometimes, make it exciting

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 2012, FatmanO and 10 others
As @samm735 said, if they are physically attracted to you then having things in common, good personality etc will solidify the relationship. Contrary to what people here say, unless you’re FWB the girl needs to find you interesting as well as be able to relate and connect with you.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, PubertyMaxxer and auboutduprecipice
i'm at least a 5 psl and with my personality i think i could fuck with a lot of girls. thanks bros

years ago bumble (or maybe some other tinder like app, idk) released a report on how users rated other users personality and their attractiveness

the correlation was pretty much 1:1

bitches get an emotional connection when you’re gl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Reggina Calcio, Slob and 2 others
no or they wouldnt masturbate

/thread
years ago bumble (or maybe some other tinder like app, idk) released a report on how users rated other users personality and their attractiveness

Okcupid iirc

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
i get that these whores will feel a "connection" to very gl guys, but what about chadlites and above average normies? there aren't many chads in the world. older women will settle for a lot as my experience tells me, but even women in their mid-late 20s?

They want an emotional rollercoaster with a guy they can't control, not a connection.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
no ,it was all a lie.

i get that these whores will feel a "connection" to very gl guys, but what about chadlites and above average normies? there aren't many chads in the world. older women will settle for a lot as my experience tells me, but even women in their mid-late 20s?
irl a chadlite is a chad, and a high-tier normie is a chadlite. so you arent competing with David Gandy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Deleted member 2846
Yes don’t listen to these aspies. They aren’t going to emotionally connect with you if your ugly though they gonna block you off.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and IndianJock
They only connection any woman wants is chad/chadlites cock connecting with their pussy, anyone who tells you otherwise is bluepiller.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3679, HighIQcel and Slob
“ we just don’t have any chemistry, sorry Eugene “

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, HighIQcel, diggbicc and 1 other person
they want emotional rollercoaster

worst thing you can have - boredom

they want hate, love, sadness, happiness, they just don't want to be bored

so be unpredictable, stir up shit sometimes, make it exciting

130 IQ. 150 IQ move is to know how to time the drama. You could time it around her cycle or you could just be random and extreme

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and OCDMaxxing
Do women really need an "emotional connection"?
My observation.

Why do women have sex with a dude?
Imo, in general 2 main reasons:
1. gets horny because of that guy.
2. wants that guy to stay around, for him to be fulfulling the Boyfriend (support, betabuxx, provider, helper, resources, commitment, stability, etc..).

For situation number 1; she won't need a deep/big if any emotional connection.
For situation number 2; she wants to make sure he feels he invested in her before she has sex, and she needs him to feel emotional connection to her (and maybe vise versa, although I doubt it). So she succeeds in her want, to make him stay around after the sex has happened.

yep
daily reminder : girl that is atrraced to you can still dump you when u not gonna like masculine enough

Yeh they do, thats why aspies here don't get laid

They emotionally connect with your facial bones

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 4209
“ we just don’t have any chemistry, sorry Eugene “
JFL

Almost like there was a correlation between looking interesting and being interesting. Boring people look boring. Boring is boring

yes and the only way you can have this is if you are psl 6+.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel