Do women want to marry average men the most?

Azonin

Azonin

White HTN 6'4 8x5
Looking at the stats the average married man is not an outlier in things like height or salary

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and <6PSLcel
It's all about attitude and motivation to make things happen. Before that, obviously, it means having your shit together.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Azonin
It's all about attitude and motivation to make things happen. Before that, obviously, it means having your shit together.
does the average man really have their "shit together"?

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
does the average man really have their "shit together"?
It depends on the context in which it was born..

This guy in the video for example seems happy enough (except that he was born into a certain family, a certain religion, a certain community, which raised him from a young age with one goal in mind, and that is to be what a woman wants most, and that is the perfect husband)

• +1
they get with these guys for stability and just to have a ring on their finger due to societal pressure

• +1
It depends on the context in which it was born..

This guy in the video for example seems happy enough (except that he was born into a certain family, a certain religion, a certain community, which raised him from a young age with one goal in mind, and that is to be what a woman wants most, and that is the perfect husband)

on org the average salary and average height and so on wouldnt be considered "having your shit together" which is why i wanted you to define that

• +1
they get with these guys for stability and just to have a ring on their finger due to societal pressure
i dont think so, these are men who are average,

if youre below average in salary/how much you make the girl will get bored eventually, same idea with height its not satiating and knows she can get better.

then you have average and above average, while above average is expressed as desirable, high averageness is important in relationships which is why women tend towards a more average guy

• +1
Biggest cope on this forum is that looks are the only thing that matters.

The hottest man in Ukraine is probably in a trench getting blown up by a drone atm.

Believe it or not there is more to life than just hooking up on tinder.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zurzolo, butterworld and Sprinkles
Biggest cope on this forum is that looks are the only thing that matters.

The hottest man in Ukraine is probably in a trench getting blown up by a drone atm.

Believe it or not there is more to life than just hooking up on tinder.
fountain, everyone knows looks are not just what matters

if that were true then it would mean respect from men and women wanting to fuck you is what matters, when thats not true

• +1
on org the average salary and average height and so on wouldnt be considered "having your shit together" which is why i wanted you to define that
I mean being comfortable enough with your life to say that you can now be the perfect husband for your wife (you can do that with average height or salary, it doesn't matter).

What matters a lot instead are your parents, their resources, also close relatives etc.

You individually are a complex of circumstances and contexts, you come with a lot of things that foids may or may not consider good or not to have you as a husband.

• +1
I mean being comfortable enough with your life to say that you can now be the perfect husband for your wife (you can do that with average height or salary, it doesn't matter).

What matters a lot instead are your parents, their resources, also close relatives etc.

You individually are a complex of circumstances and contexts, you come with a lot of things that foids may or may not consider good or not to have you as a husband.
Can personality make you an above average man? Or rather I should say make women perceive you as such???

• +1
Can personality make you an above average man? Or rather I should say make women perceive you as such???
Foids are very smart. They will play dumb just for manipulation. You can't fool them. They'll quickly sniff out who you really are.

They are extremely skeptical, and the first and most important thing they will be skeptical about is why you chose them and not other girls.

You can compensate with personality, but only their judgment of what they think they deserve (you or more) will be what makes the difference.

• +1
Foids are very smart. They will play dumb just for manipulation. You can't fool them. They'll quickly sniff out who you really are.
Women play dumb yeah i know, thats not what i care about
They are extremely skeptical, and the first and most important thing they will be skeptical about is why you chose them and not other girls.
what are you trying to say? if a girl finds out that i chose her because i need someone in my life and i have no friends and i am a virgin and i am poor that means that she wont like me? Ive met women who are the opposite, are you just generalizing?
You can compensate with personality, but only their judgment of what they think they deserve (you or more) will be what makes the difference.
isn't your personality a part of whether they think they deserve you? Women get with guys that have huge failos yet that would theoretically warrant that they "deserve better", makes me feel like this is not how they think and you are just talking shit

• +1