Do women with high estrogen really prefer dark triad robust looking men?

yandex99

yandex99

Kraken
I see women with curvy bodies and feminine faces with utter oofy doofies

Where is my wide hipped big booty Stacey

My Hungarian friend said I looked 100% like a killer due to my predator eyes and sharp robust skull

He said bro stop looking at me directly I think you're gonna shank me

I said yeah I have zero softness or femininity in my face

He said yeah zero and did a gesture with his arms

My roommate said the same thing and said I looked like Satan's child or a demon

Otoh I'm not ugly despite zero femininity but I def see prettyboys do better and become more popular

I think dark triad badboy evil looks or whatever male gaze theories this forum comes up with are major cope

Masculinity is degraded in society and women seem to want either mascthetic or prettyboy.they aren't attracted to masculinity in it's pure raw alpha form .

That's just a projection men use because men want to be manly and think women prefer what they prefer

Androgyny is the new ideal .even all the 'hypermasc'men I see used as examples still have some prettiness to them.

I'm incel because my looks aren't attractive to women even though they should technically be

Women do approach cold strangers I can't cope anymore

My mom had birth complications with me because her hormones were pure testosterone in the womb and I had so much prenatal t that I look like a demonic killer and thus am considered a abomination

I would one hundred percent trade my ogre face for a femboy TikTok face

Lol the fact a femboy a fucking female can get millions of simp jbs while I get nothing shows you masculinity is a cope

Prettyboys are the real slayers

It's a sick world we live in but the myth of big booty Stacey liking dark triad is false projection there are no feminine women left in brain or looks anyway in the world due to Jewish plans and toxins

All estrogenic stacies have surgeries and BBLs

If you want women pl ase don't listen to the advice here and get feminization facial surgeries

Women want femboy with makeup in this age JUST look at kpop

And I'm not spewing shit my mom said I was as same type as Jason Statham ZERO feminity facially I'm not larping

I get zero bitches

Not a word

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Latvianchud185, Yuki, Alt Number 3 and 2 others