Do you actually get less protein from raw eggs?

ey88

ey88

Kraken
I always hear people say this but I just don’t believe it

If so can anyone link studies

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616, sub5incel125 and MA_ascender
“Yes, raw eggs have less protein, and could give you salmonella, eat them cooked”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ForeskinCarbonAlloy, Rigged, anticel and 3 others
jews GIF

• +1
Reactions: Jova and ey88
Yes not only less protein but dangerous, raw milk too, drink store bought proccesed and pasteurized powdered milk only, theres like salmonella and bacteria in there
1753837 downloadfile 2

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ForeskinCarbonAlloy, Clark and ey88
eat them however you want, raw or cooked i dont see how the nutrients could vastly change

• +1
Reactions: ey88
u think protein just spawns in from them being cooked?

• +1
Reactions: watah and ey88
u think protein just spawns in from them being cooked?
No I don’t think so, but have you never heard people say this? I see it all the time on TikTok and YouTube and shit

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
No I don’t think so, but have you never heard people say this? I see it all the time on TikTok and YouTube and shit
i havent, i would guess theyre talking about some bioavailability shit tho

eat it raw if u want to, or boil them and listen to some tiktoker

i used to be drinking raw eggs daily, tastes like shit but i got my gains so cant complain

• +1
i saw this same prblem in a sv3rige video with raw meat and coocked meat
what they fraud in the studies is that when you cook something some water evaporates and it becomes lighter. beacause of this they add more coocked eggs to make it the same weight again. once again this was regarding raw meat im not sure its the same in eggs but it makes sense to me

• +1
i saw this same prblem in a sv3rige video with raw meat and coocked meat
what they fraud in the studies is that when you cook something some water evaporates and it becomes lighter. beacause of this they add more coocked eggs to make it the same weight again. once again this was regarding raw meat im not sure its the same in eggs but it makes sense to me
Makes sense

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and oily703
I consume raw eggs but What about biotin absorption is that claim fake n gay?

Also thoughts on consuming free range eggs raw? I always get pasture raised but shits expensive

• +1
I consume raw eggs but What about biotin absorption is that claim fake n gay?
Article is a poor source and is also poorly written.

Avidin doesn’t “lower biotin levels” in the way that the article makes it sound. Basically, if eggs have biotin and avidin, this binding happens during absorption and decreases the bioavailability of the biotin consumed.

The article says it may lead to deficiency. This is sort of an obvious hypothesis that can be applied to the bioavailability of any nutrients chemical form that is affected by another, whether it increases or decreases availability.

The assumption here is: If I eat egg whites to result in x amount of avidin being digested at the same time as another food with y amount of biotin (ratio of protein binding is not 1:1), the bioavailability of biotin will decrease to an amount less than what my body needs.

This hypothesis can be applied even to proteins that increase the bioavailability of other proteins through binding, leading to a toxicity.

You can also of think of it as how some medications need to be taken spaced apart since one will reduce the effects of the others (similar mechanism).

If you’re hung up on biotin you’re going to shit your pants reading about the protein metabolism of every single nutrient.

• +1
I always hear people say this but I just don’t believe it

If so can anyone link studies
yes raw eggs have less digestible protein then cooked eggs

• +1
Article is a poor source and is also poorly written.

Avidin doesn’t “lower biotin levels” in the way that the article makes it sound. Basically, if eggs have biotin and avidin, this binding happens during absorption and decreases the bioavailability of the biotin consumed.

The article says it may lead to deficiency. This is sort of an obvious hypothesis that can be applied to the bioavailability of any nutrients chemical form that is affected by another, whether it increases or decreases availability.

The assumption here is: If I eat egg whites to result in x amount of avidin being digested at the same time as another food with y amount of biotin (ratio of protein binding is not 1:1), the bioavailability of biotin will decrease to an amount less than what my body needs.

This hypothesis can be applied even to proteins that increase the bioavailability of other proteins through binding, leading to a toxicity.

You can also of think of it as how some medications need to be taken spaced apart since one will reduce the effects of the others (similar mechanism).

If you’re hung up on biotin you’re going to shit your pants reading about the protein metabolism of every single nutrient.
High iq bad goy response, idgaf about biotin since I just take the supplement but ima keep smashing these eggs raw

• +1
High iq bad goy response, idgaf about biotin since I just take the supplement but ima keep smashing these eggs raw
Tbh I just copied this off google because I searched it up

• +1
i can max eat 1 or 2 raw eggs once a meal but i can eat 6 egg if i cook

and why its too important its not a good meal just eat sugar its yummy

• +1