• Yes

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
In order to change your personality, you need to change your looks first.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, RAITEIII and Deleted member 1464
No, but only to a certain degree

Yeah, I know it is played out by now but really, your personality means nothing if you do not have the looks. it is just a cold hard fact of life.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 2846
blackpill: its easier to change your looks then your personality

fatties who get bullied in their youth and then turned out hot in adult life after losing weight always remain insecure under the surface with a fragile ego

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 2846
In order to change your personality, you need to change your looks first.
Yes. Looked good for a few days and wanted to be outside 24/7 lol i was OUTGOING AND CONFIDENT LOL
Yes. Looked good for a few days and wanted to be outside 24/7 lol i was OUTGOING AND CONFIDENT LOL
Now that it's gone i cope saying staying at home is okay...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
fatties who get bullied in their youth and then turned out hot in adult life after losing weight always remain insecure under the surface with a fragile ego
brutal NTpill and Highinhibpill
it's me

Yes. If you’re fat and ugly, you can’t suddenly become extremely confident and have a big ego. You won’t be taken seriously and your brain will eventually bring you back to reality once it starts seeding doubt in your thoughts.

Your personality is an extension of your life situation and your looks. If your looks and life situation change, your personality most definitely will change along with it

absolutely

confidence comes from looks

• +1
Reactions: bassfreak
you mean 'in order to change your face you need to change your face' well yeah, duh

Not necessarily but change of appearance almost certainly leads to some change in character

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
You are as good looking as your mentality allows you to be

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846

Users who are viewing this thread

Back