Do you agree with this statement?

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
Facial assymetry, if not drastic do not matter in real life in motion, facial harmony can save you from assymetries.

Look at Bradley Cooper
fuck wrong section

Yeah asymmetry is pretty much unnoticeable IRL unless one side is deformed.

• +1
Reactions: badromance, Mansnob, 11gaijin and 1 other person
Everyone has slight asymmetries and they are not noticeable. Having a completely symmetrical face makes you look like an alien.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Wool
Yeah took a pic of my sister, IRL i didn't ever notice her asymmetries but on the pic i did.

• +1
Yes in motion I have never noticed asymmetry on anyone, even in pics you barely notice it unless it’s severe

• +1
Wrong forum

This is true, but I still think people judge your symmetry unconsciously, without actually noticing it. I have a badly deviated septum and people I asked told me they never noticed it, but after looking closely they said it was bad.

This is true, but I still think people judge your symmetry unconsciously, without actually noticing it. I have a badly deviated septum and people I asked told me they never noticed it, but after looking closely they said it was bad.
They will only subconsciously notice them if it affects your overall facial harmony which it can if they are severe assymetry.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Yes, Ryan Cosling has severe asymmetry but his harmony saves him.

• +1
Obviously you don't notice asymetries directly irl but they have an effect on your facial harmony. The more asymetries you have the worse your facial harmony is irl. Your mouth area, eyes etc will all look awful when talking

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
Everyone has slight asymmetries and they are not noticeable. Having a completely symmetrical face makes you look like an alien.
not to mention it's genetically impossible

Explode 6