• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
GeneticAbomination

GeneticAbomination

I KNOW YOUR SECRET... YOUR DIRTY LITTLE SECRET
Poor women, women will pay more and more attention to money as they grow older, poor, short and rich are not bad

Unless you are extremely short and ugly, you can still rely on money if you are over 5'7'' and your face is not ugly enough to be disgusting (like sinsiter/raterater from .is or @Zer0/∞ ) (they will still fail betabuxxing)

I don't. I have grown up around golddiggers and spoiled rich people and these women are even worse as they age. No marketable skills, no real job skills so they're 100% dependent on a man to leech off of just so they can survive without relying on food stamps.

Any extra money they get, they don't invest, they get botox, fillers and procedures, makeup, hair salon memberships, fake boobs, to make sure they always look bangable to their current ATM machine husband or boyfriend

Poor women are forced to work and know the value of money and can fend for themselves even if their husband is a truck driver or unemployed.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 6128
I don't. I have grown up around golddiggers and spoiled rich people and these women are even worse as they age. No marketable skills, no real job skills so they're 100% dependent on a man to leech off of just so they can survive without relying on food stamps.

Poor women are forced to work and know the value of money and can fend for themselves even if their husband is a truck driver or unemployed.
yeah sinsiter is born rich and even he knew he is ugly af (like 2 psl) and he still is virgin at 22

Any extra money they get, they don't invest, they get botox, fillers and procedures, makeup, hair salon memberships, fake boobs, to make sure they always look bangable to their current ATM machine husband or boyfriend

but yeah I do agree if you count betabuxxers this is true probably the problem is sinister/raterater fits into the criteria of "ugly enough to be disgusting"

Everyone pays more attention to money as they grow older.

Young women are delusional and go mostly for looks because attraction to them matters the most, plus they can brag to their friends.

Older women will value income and if your characters are matching more. Similar story with men.

Beta buxing is disgusting.

I agree, after all they can easily find someone since their smv is infinite, the guy if he's rich and ugly and sees an attractive woman going after him won't reject her since all of his life was him running after a gl woman

Then again, i would rather remain alone than be near a woman like this. Fits the parasite definition perfectly, lives off your back while offering little to no benefits in exchange or something like that

what's true for 95% of males (money matters) does not apply to sinister, blackops2cel, onecooldude123, cyraxx, mr sam, nevergiveup, sunlitstream264 etc because they are too ugly to even be a betabuxx

Everyone pays more attention to money as they grow older.

Young women are delusional and go mostly for looks because attraction to them matters the msot

My 18yo ex dumped me for a guy because he could fly her on holidays and buy her a dog. She came from the shittest of social classes though.

My 18yo ex dumped me for a guy because he could fly her on holidays and buy her a dog. She came from the shittest of social classes though.
Was that guy uglier than you? Probably not.

That's the point

do you agree?

what's true for 95% of males (money matters) does not apply to sinister, blackops2cel, onecooldude123, cyraxx, mr sam, nevergiveup, sunlitstream264, elephantcel, jsanza29, eggy or sub 5'3'' males etc because they are too ugly/short to even be a betabuxx

Last edited:
Was that guy uglier than you? Probably not.

That's the point

Balding, shorter, fat, bloated, shit patchy beard, absolute soyboy look. I know I'm ugly but still better than that!

Balding, shorter, fat, bloated, shit patchy beard, absolute soyboy look. I know I'm ugly but still better than that!
what about raterater? he had doctor parents but still 22 virgin bc too ugly

do you agree?

what's true for 95% of males (money matters) does not apply to sinister, blackops2cel, onecooldude123, cyraxx, mr sam, nevergiveup, sunlitstream264, elephantcel or sub 5'3'' males etc because they are too ugly/short to even be a betabuxx

They need surgery to even beta buxx I suppose.

She's a gold digger lol. But still older women value money more in general.

do you actually agree with me?

I think even sub 5'3 trucels can beta bux... But only after they got surgery. I'm not sure anyone is willing to get surgery just to be a 5'8" LTN and beta bux a roastie. but it's technically possible.

I think even sub 5'3 trucels can beta bux... But only after they got surgery. I'm not sure anyone is willing to get surgery just to be a 5'8" LTN and beta bux a roastie. but it's technically possible.
a;lso raterater one of the biggest losers of the genetic lottery

She's a gold digger lol. But still older women value money more in general.

It's annoying cause if she stayed with me I'd have been 100% focused on my career and investing instead of 100% unemployed and living with a "life starts after surgery" mindset. She would have had what she wanted but she couldn't wait.

I wouldn't even consider older women for a relationship but unfortunately I am old now and I probably won't get any more 18yo virgins