do you agree

Do you not find films too predictable and corny? The moralfag cuck propaganda is insufferable to watch

• +1
Reactions: autismmaxxer
>david fincher at 2

nope

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 25059
I thought u locked yourself out

la haine mogs this trash

i am still online(log in), after i log out im out for good
David fincher sucks tho come on now. He’s a hack that only appeals to the Reddit crowd and normies

David fincher sucks tho come on now. He’s a hack that only appeals to the Reddit crowd and normies
no one can ever be that wrong.....but u made it

sure bro, zodiac and seven are reddit movies

mariana trench tier iq

no one can ever be that wrong.....but u made it

sure bro, zodiac and seven are reddit movies

mariana trench tier iq
Yeah seven is legit dogshit. Zodiac is vastly overrated it’s a 7/10 max

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Yeah seven is legit dogshit. Zodiac is vastly overrated it’s a 7/10 max
we need a doctor here can someone call an ambulance for this guy

we need a doctor here can someone call an ambulance for this guy

View attachment 2381176
What’s so good about it then? Se7en is just a dull cliched serial killer movie full of even duller characters. Zodiac has a few good scenes ig but the script just isn’t that great

What’s so good about it then? Se7en is just a dull cliched serial killer movie full of even duller characters. Zodiac has a few good scenes ig but the script just isn’t that great
just that its not a serial killer movie. the whole concept goes against that and practically the whole thing is full of metaphors. This is one of those movies that you can watch again and again and find something new there. The cinematography, the style and felling what it practically has, even if it has been copied a lot since then, the other copy cats dont have that. Idk you could argue that the two main detectives are uninteresting, but thats the point.

And Zodiac is perhaps the best procedural that has scenes that are scarier than any horror movie.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Manletmachine
And Zodiac is perhaps the best procedural that has scenes that are scarier than any horror movie.
no. Just no. It has that one scene in the basement that’s creepy. Nothing else.

MOST! better

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25059
no. Just no. It has that one scene in the basement that’s creepy. Nothing else.
are you retarded
yes, the scene in the car or near the lake with the couple is definitely a children's show

just that its not a serial killer movie. the whole concept goes against that and practically the whole thing is full of metaphors. This is one of those movies that you can watch again and again and find something new there. The cinematography, the style and felling what it practically has, even if it has been copied a lot since then, the other copy cats dont have that. Idk you could argue that the two main detectives are uninteresting, but thats the point.

Also, the point is that the detectives are uninteresting? Really? The fact that they’re so boring weakens the movie’s ending a lot. I didn’t give af that Brad Pitt‘s wife died cause I didn’t give af about him or her. What movies have copied it? Silence of the lambs is by far the superior 90s serial killer movie

are you retarded
yes, the scene in the car or near the lake with the couple is definitely a children's show
They’re not scarier “than any horror movie”
as u put it

Obviously you attended the premiere of se7en you oldcel. You are a pathological liar.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
They’re not scarier “than any horror movie”
as u put it
well, i didn't find jump scares or some nigger in costume scary, mate

the point of those scenes is that they should be very disturbing, which is successful enough in the genre in which it operates.

Obviously you attended the premiere of se7en you oldcel. You are a pathological liar.
glad that after I log out I will no longer be a victim of your stalking, obsessed neet

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Manletmachine
well, i didn't find jump scares or some nigger in costume scary, mate

the point of those scenes is that they should be very disturbing, which is successful enough in the genre in which it operates.
you haven’t watched many horror movies then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
you haven’t watched many horror movies then
Imagine taking his word seriously he just goes against what everyone says. He called brad pitt one of the worst actors ever on his old acc.

Imagine taking his word seriously he just goes against what everyone says. He called brad pitt one of the worst actors ever on his old acc.
I agree, Brad Pitt isn’t great. Also saying Se7en and zodiac are masterpieces is a pretty mainstream opinion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
Im so truthful im willing to heartbreakingly humiliate myself by admitting I need to inject whereas you lie all the time just to look good. I’m unironically higher t than u probably and you think you can use that thread to insult me 😂

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25059
I agree, Brad Pitt isn’t great. Also saying Se7en and zodiac are masterpieces is a pretty mainstream opinion
He’s making it up as he goes along it’s a blessing he’s deleting

• JFL
Do you not find films too predictable and corny? The moralfag cuck propaganda is insufferable to watch
I agree stopped watching movies at 12 or something, last movie I can remember is The Lego Movie and it was pretty good tbh but movies are just bs too predictable and boring, I only watch anime now

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
He’s making it up as he goes along it’s a blessing he’s deleting
No bro we need u two. Legendary . Also how do u get that red colour

IMG 9822

so judge and jury will be delivered to the executioner eh?

• JFL
u got that colour at 40k before but they changed it so after 30k you keep the same colour indefinitely
Why… @Alexanderr @Master

u got that colour at 40k before but they changed it so after 30k you keep the same colour indefinitely
I think its the same, the legend just hasn't been updated.